BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lauren W.
Austin, TX
This is my go-to lip balm, especially in the winter. It's the only one I've ever used that hasn't made my lips start to peel later. I don't even know what the price is for it because I love it so much I don't even pay attention, I just grab it and pay for it.
Michelle S.
carmex is that weird lip balm ill never understand but keep buying. it is the only lip balm i don't lose. its small, it keeps my lips super moisturized, and best of all its cheap great quality for a steal pretty much
Allison C.
Rochester, IN
I've used Carmex on my lips for as long as I can remember! Even before the click sticks came out! I prefer the click sticks because it doesn't require me putting my finger in it and on my lips when I've been out and about touching who knows what... However, I keep a jar of Carmex like this one in my purse at all times in case I forget my click stick!
sunshine p.
I love love love Carmex. This is one thing I cannot live without. I usually buy a bunch so I have it handy at any given time. The obsession is real. It is super hydrating, effective in curing my chapped lips, affordable and unlike most people I don't mind the smell.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I've been using Carmex for years! I absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It's a gender neutral product and it is very reason all when it comes to price. I will continue to use this product.
Justine T.
Merced, CA
I know what your thinking this stuff has been around forever, but it's the best most amazing lip balm available and I've tried a lot. I can't stand dry lips so my husband stalks me up on carmex every year for Christmas. I have one in every bag and every room in the house, and it's super affordable!
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
First used this product in middle school
Has a distinct scent that you'll either love or hate
Affordable and can be purchased at many retail shops
Moisturising but makes you feel like you have to apply again after a few hours
Rebecca D.
Arlington, TX
The infamous carmax jar! Something I've used since I can remember and always my go to if my lips are painfully chapped. It's thick and keeps your lips coated. Wouldn't recommend any smooching with it on, but when your lips are in dire need- this is it!
Linda S.
Farmersburg, IN
Another product that I have used for years! It always makes my lips softer and always feels great! My lips tend to get very dry and especially in winter and Carmex is always my go to lip balm!! Highly recommend it!!!
V V.
Orlando Florida
If you feel that tingle coming on, put a dab of carmex on and it will help to keep it from spreading and getting bigger. Has been a lifesaver for me!! Not to mention the price is so easy on the wallet and it works!!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: