BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Although the flavor isn't that great, it is worth it. This is cheap, available everywhere, and works like no other! For just $0.99, you get something that lasts forever and treats not only chapped lips but irritated skin as well. I always keep my Carmex with me!
Kaitlin D.
Keystone Heights, FL
This product smells great and feels amazing. It leaves a great cool feeling on my lips and is very effective. The price is not the best, but I will continue to buy this product because it is very effective and my fiancee loves it. He occasionally will get a cold sore and we use this to get rid of them.
Alyssa H.
This Carmex jar is perfect for when your lips are super dry or you have a cold sore. This really keeps them moisturized and feeling nice. I purchased mine at Walmart and I always keep it in my car jut incase. I don’t wear it everyday because of the strong smell.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY
I never really liked the thick consistency, smell, or taste of this product but it gets the job done. Would recommend for extremely dry chapped lips. Also would recommend to anyone with cold sores. Decently priced too.
Isabella P.
Carmar is a classic. I use it for not only chapped lips but also to plump them. It stays on for an incredibly long time. The application from this packaging isn't as amazing as the tube but still good. I'm definitely a repeat buyer and would reccomend to anyone!
Stephanie A.
Honestly a classic chapstick, may say its for cold sores but my parents bought them for us for general use. Nostalgic; reminds me of my childhood, I always have one in my bag to be honest.
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
I feel the same way about Carmax it is a really really great product especially when you have eczema and dry skin especially on the lips but is so tiny I lose it all the time I have yet to ever finish one jar completely
Kindred M.
Olympia
I really dislike the taste of Carmex. It does make your lips feel soft and healed if they were chapped but I wouldn't choose it first because of the flavor. It isn't overly expensive or anything and it does what it is supposed to but it could be more pleasant.
Heather A.
Midlothian, TX
Carmex is the ONLY product that works for my chapped lips! I've tried EOS, Chapstick, Softlips, & many others! I always come back to carmex! It is my holy grail! Its protects, heals, moisturizes, and is not very sticky and to me it does not have a bad flavor
Camila B.
Phoenix , AZ
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar BEST CHAPSTICK FOR CHAPPED LIPS. You can instantly feel this helping your lips when you put it on. I have always loved this product a lot and i will continue to. This is one of the only brands that will get rid of my chapped lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: