BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Rhiannon P.
I’ve used this since I was a child. The packaging is convenient. The product is thick, and a little goes a long way. I personally prefer using the tube kind because fingers carry germs, but the product itself works wonders for dry lips.
Sweetz B.
San Jose, CA
This stuff smells kind of menthol-ish to me but it is a staple in our household. Definitely works wonders on dry, cracked lips, which I am super prone too. Literally everyone in my family uses it. Definitely not the most glamorous lip balm out there, but definitely helps the damage.
Porsha P.
Awesome product to have around over winter! This stuff heals your lips so nicely! It's super affordable and easy to get a hold of so there's no exclusive product hunting. Many times my lips have been saved and comforted by this brand!!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I am not a fan of Carmel. For me, it feels like I am coating my lips in petroleum which is gross. It doesn’t feel natural and it doesn’t feel like it’s a natural part of my lips. I wouldn’t recommend.... however it is a very popular Lipcare brand.
Andi O.
Another one of my favorite OG chapsticks! This one keeps my lips soft and shiny. I do need to reapply more often, but it’s no big deal. It smells really good too. I’ve always liked chapstick in a pot form more than an actual stick bc it’s easy for me to grab as much as i want.
trinity p.
because of the coldness in the air my lips have recently been very dry and cracked, this lip balm has helped to repair them and keep them moisturized. when i went to the store i already knew i would purchase this item because of the amazing results i've had with it in the past
Bianca P.
Inglewood, CA
My mom bought this for me and I really liked it. I oddly enough like the smell for I usually don’t like the medicated type smells. Makes my lips feel great and I would highly recommend to those that wanna save their lips from damaging!
Katelyn T.
Westminster
This is the best out there! I’ve bought the most expensive lip care treatments including scrubs, chapsticks, gloss etc. but this wins! It works quickly and lasts!
Krystal R.
Salisbury
This works great for my husband sores. They go away in no time. Definitely a repeat user. Very effective! He doesn’t even mind the scent. It definitely met all our expectations! Would recommend it to everyone. We buy it all the time.
Ally W.
Midway Park, NC
Love love love this product. I use it every day multiple times. I love to use it with a small makeup brush or I use directly on my lips. I hate using my fingers because I feel like I’m just putting germs around my mouth. Super affordable and easy to find.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon