BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I must have gone through hundreds of these little Jars in my life so far. Between losing them and using it all. I always keep it on hand. Works great! Smells bad, but the smell is worth it when you have sore chapped lips and this is the only product that will soothe them.
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
I always used to buy these one after another cause I could seem to finish one full one because I'd always lose it. These were my go-to lip balm when I was in middle school because I always felt the tingling sensation was the product telling me it was working. I usually prefer lip balm that don't make my lips shiny so that's the only down part of it. But would I recommend it? Yes.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
This has to be my favorite lip therapy! This is the only thing I use on my lips, it leaves your lips feeling soft and healthy. If your lips are really chapped, then this is the stuff for you, if they are not, this is still the stuff for you. I could not ask for a better product.
Grace X.
This won't cure your cold sore (Abreva + medication +Lysine pills do the trick) but when our cold sore is incredibly dry and cracked, this stuff will definitely soothe it and keep it moisturized. I don't like how thick it can be though - so I sometimes prefer the tube version.
Christina R.
Columbia, MO
Although this product does help if you have severely chapped lips, the smell and the feel of it is so awful that I cannot use it ever again. The smell is so sharp and it doesn't fade very quickly, so to have that on your face is not a very pleasant experience. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has a sensitive nose.
Sharon B.
Baltimore
Very effective in providing quick relief to chapped lips, especially when skin is broken. It works great as a preventive measure when out on the waters kayaking and blocking the wind when riding a bike. Strongly recommend to others
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
Carmex lip balm is what i will literally call my go to. They are a great price and i have been using them for well over a decade. Althought i don't like the smell, and definitely don't like the taste, i will forever use this product!
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
I like the product for severely chapped lips but I did not care for the container. The smell and taste weren't bad. I just wish I would have purchased it in a squeeze tube. Constantly dipping your finger in the jar seems unsanitary.
Emma L.
Columbia, SC
I was not a fan of this lip balm. It seemed to just sit on top of my lips and not do much. It wore off after about an hour. I bought it at a grocery store. Had a weird scent. Not worth your money. There are much better brands and products out there that do a better job.
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite for cold sores , split dry lips, cuts you name it. Carmex quickly repairs the skin and heals in just a few days I can't live without this I try to buy at least four a month and my children love it to especially in the winter months! I wish I could buy a large jar of this stuff best thing created!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: