BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jaime S.
Sioux Falls, SD
It seems to work right when applying, but within 10-20 minutes my lips are dried out again. I feel like it dries them out more in the long run - but it is good for a quick fix on really chapped lips!
Syesa M.
Baltimore, MD
Best Lip Balm Ever. I constantly feel that my lips are getting dry and they stay hydrated when I use the product. I buy it from a local CVS, Rite Aid, etc. It is under 2 dollars, probably more than usually lip product this type but it is worth the buy. I would absolutely recommend it. Good for all types of lips (dry, moist, etc).
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I've been using Carmex for years. It's the only lip moisturizer that works well for me, and I don't think I'll be giving it up any time soon. It really hydrates my lips and helps to keep them smooth.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
In my opinion, if your lips are just unbearably dry and you need immediate relief, this is what you need to grab. I think it costs like $2 or so, and it will help within seconds and repair within days.
LaTosha D.
This is by far the best on the market for parched lips. I have used others as well as the one in the tube. This one is much more effective to me than the tube. I always trust this brand for 30 years.
Erica H.
Inkster, MI
Ok, I used to love carmex. until I realized that I had to keep applying it all the time. it doesn't absorb in your lips,, just kinda sits on top so it easily comes off. plus it leaves this ugly white film around your mouth that looks like slob in the corners of your mouth! yuck!
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
I've used this stuff for as long as I can remember. Always helped so much with chapped lips and made them feel a thousand times better. A little hard to use cause you have to use your finger to apply.
Hadley H.
When all else fails, Carmex will save the day. It is my big-guns back up and it always comes through. The pots last forever and I keep them in my car for emergency situations in the winter. Although the scent is not my favorite--very strong.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Love this Chapstick. My lips peel and get chapped a lot, especially in the colder days and Carmex are my lips saver. Leaves my lips smooth. I love to apply it before I go to sleep so I can wake up to soft lips.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
This variety pack is super convenient I always have one in my bag or in my backpack I always use it on the go it's also in my beauty bag I love it and it's super great before applying Matte lipsticks.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: