BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Felicia X.
Morganton, NC
This chapstick is okay for me becuase i dont really like the smell of this but it makes your lips soft . the packaging is really good. the price is good. its really easy to apply and use. really easy to apply on your like. And i would reccomend other people to use this
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I use this in the winter and it works wonders. A lot of times those fruity chap sticks won't help when my lips are super dry during cold weather but this definitely does the trick! I've been using for years now and will continue to use it and recommend it to others!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
My grandma and basically my whole family swears by this stuff. It's been around my house as long as I can remember. I don't particularly love how it's not easy to apply, but it does wonders. I always have one in my house somewhere for those times when I can't seem to find any other lip balms or the others are just not doing the job for me.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is so addictive and affordable. You get a nice tingling sensation on your lips and a little bit of a nice glossy glow. However this taste is rather of putting. I wish this product were natural then it would be perfect.
Tamara P.
Excellent lip balm! It keeps my lips moisturized to the MAX! When you first apply it to your lips you'll feel a slight tingly feeling on your lips as if it has menthol in it. I love it so much! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED especially for the Fall and Winter seasons!
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
This stuff gets the job done. It is easy to apply and use. The formula feels good. I do dislike the sunscreen nasty taste though if it gets in your mouth. The value and price is good. I do like the tube packaging better than the pots. I would buy again if I needed to.
Brigette W.
Kaneohe, HI
I always carry a Carmex jar in every purse. Perfect for everyday use as well as when you get a little too much sun. It barely needs to be reapplied, last very long. Not very pricey, one jar will last me a few months. I'd recommend this product to all the beach goers.
Elizabeth C.
Dundalk, MD
For chapped lips, or just a healthy shine Carmex is the best! The small round jars fit well in a pocket or purse and don't burst open, like the tubes will. Well worth the cost as one jar could last for weeks. This is great for anyone who has issues with cool weather!
Lauren L.
Gatesville
Theres nothing that comes close to that comforting CarMex smell and how well moisturized you feel after applying. Unlike other lip products, I know I wont have to apply multiple coats to be saved from a winter day. I love carmex and will continue to use it faithfully
Katie S.
Athens, GA
I have sun-damaged lips. I burnt them one summer and now the scar tissue makes my lips very tough and sometimes flaky each winter. This is one of the only products that helped overcome the overwhelming dryness of my lips. It still didn't totally fix them, but it did much better than the average lip balm or chap stick.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: