BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kristine L.
Evansville, IN
This is a product that has been around for a long time. It does what it needs to-hydrates your lips. The smell is great without being overpowering. You can buy these things everywhere. They are a good price, and I would recommend these to everyone.
aremi g.
best best best for those super cold days that leave your lips dryer than the desert. it has a refreshing feeling that soothes any discomfort and it works in healing your lips. it is long lasting and you do not need much, so it does not run out quickly
TANYALEE M.
Conyers , GA
Love this product, easy to lose it in my car or purse, always buying more to replace the missing ones. Parking is easy to open, last long unless it melts in the car then you have to wait to use it. Definitely a recommended product.
Lauren-Paige H.
Ive been using this since i was littlw it is the best chapstick out thier and it comes in all different sizes and containers.. The little jar being my favorite as it is the original design. Its sweet and cute. Easy to use
Ana R.
My mom bought me one and since then I always carry one with my and in my bag for work. Dry lips are the worst and this product leaves them feeling really nice and smooth. Also great for applying before any lipstick.
Jennifer A.
Baltimore, MD
Amazing for cold sores!! Love it!!! I get them all the time and some if the treatments are so expensive!! This is a reasonable priced way to combat a cold sore. May take a couple days longer than the $20 stuff but, catch it early and you are good!!!
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
My absolute favorite lip balm of all time. I love the effectiveness of this product. Heals and moisturizes the lips. I will love to try other products by carmex with different flavors.
Valerie M.
A wintertime staple. It is obviously medicated so if your lips crack and tear in the dry winter air, it heals them immensely. Great buy. Would purchase again. Kind of annoying to have to dig it out with your fingers though. Wish it came in stick form.
Tracy F.
Denton, TX
It initially takes care of the dry, chapped lips. I do not like the medicine smell or taste. It does not stay on or moisturize the lips. After a couple of uses, I always end up getting a blister or two. I may possibly have an allergy to an ingredient.
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
My favorite lip balm too. I like the smell of it and i like the fact that its small and can carry in your purse or backpack. Product is awesome and it does its job
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart