BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jessica B.
I use this chap stick every night before I go to bed. My boys misplaced mine a couple days ago and I've been trying to use a different brand. Needless to say, I just bought two new things of Carmex and I know my lips will be happy!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
It does help with cold sores it works great and makes your lips soft but I do not like the smell of it at all and it kind of burns when you put it on I like that feeling but I do not like the smell but I would totally buy it again!!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This has always been the one lol moisturizers I turn too. I love how it works so quick. It's very easy to apply I use my finger and just smear it on my lips. I will always use Carmex, it's by far better then other products to me.
Christina M.
This goes on silky smooth and leaves a nice glossy finish. The smell is not bad, although if some aren't used to it it may be a little medicine-like. It has great moisturizing power, and is perfect for super dry and cracked lips.
Samantha C.
This is like one of the chapsticks that lots of people use, they're cheap and actually feel like its helping your lips. If your lips dry then you applyy Carmex it cools them down from burning dryness. Id definitely will buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alyssa H.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this for moisturizing my lips for as long as I can remember. Whenever I get allergies (which happens very often) my lips get very dry. No type of chapstick helps when that happens (even my favourite burt's bees) except for this lip balm. The smell may be a bit overwhelming, but it really gets the job done.
Coral R.
I love, love this lip balm, i use it everyday and night, i like how it feels on my lips and how soft they are after i use it. i usually buy it at walmart or the dollart store, super easy to use and it can last a long period of time. i definitely recommend this to others.
Paige W.
Indianapolis, IN
The ultimate go-to for chapped lips. Can't go wrong with the Carmex in a jar. Not only great for chapped lips but also for any other dry or cracked skin on your body. I especially like using it on the outer corners of my nose during the winter cold season. Very soothing.
LaQuanda J.
Las Vegas, NV
O R I G I N A L. A must to carry with you. Me and mt girlfriends all have some type of carmax, mainly the jar or tube. Either is easy to whip out and apply. Leaves your lips feeling medically moisturized. I would buy buy buy again!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
My grandma and basically my whole family swears by this stuff. It's been around my house as long as I can remember. I don't particularly love how it's not easy to apply, but it does wonders. I always have one in my house somewhere for those times when I can't seem to find any other lip balms or the others are just not doing the job for me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: