BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mia A.
I like the sort of menthol-ish smell to it. It's very moisturizing and lasts a long time. Times when my lips have gotten very dry or sometimes in the winter I apply this. You can buy these almost anywhere. They're not expensive.
Samantha R.
merced
Out of all the moisturizing products I have tried this is the one that made a change in my lips. Every time I use it my lips feel soft by instant, when I run out of it I have to go get another one. It's somewhat long lasting, but I don't mind reaplying the product.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Love the way this chapstick makes your lips tingle. It is a great price for a great product. Easily apply it with your finger. I bought it at Walmart. I will buy this product again. Also a great chapstick for men.
Terry G.
Las Vegas, NV
This also is very good for my lips especially when chapped I put it on and even the next day I won't need any but can't help myself. You can fill it working. It's like it's giving your lips life.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Seriously who doesn't love Carmex? I've been using it since I was little and it never disappoints me. I love the large jar case because I feel like around winter time we go through it so fast or loose it so it's easy to find as its bigger.
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
This is a terrible product for you and the environment. It dries your lips out so you have to keep using it. It is filled with terrible ingredients you're eating, not to mention all the germs from your fingers going in the jar.
Noelle H.
Lafayette, IN
I love Carmex! My family always jokes that we are the "Carmex family" because we've used it now for three generations. It might seem like it's a little pricey, but IT IS WORTH THE MONEY! My grandma, aunts, and cousins all agree! I definitely recommend this product!
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
This product is the best thing that I have found for chapped lips , just after the first use you can tell it is already working to heal your chapped lips, and this is works great to keep your lips moisturized on a daily basis.
Amber W.
I find myself reaching for this little pot when my lips a super damaged or I have a cold sore. It's really inexpensive and it works...it stings a little bit but I think that's what makes it work.
Lynn R.
Nixa, MO
I used to use Carmex all the time- it works well healing chapped lips but I felt like you have to keep using it. It's almost like your lips are addicted and require that you continue using Carmex or they will chap up right away.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: