BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Qiana S.
Staten Island, NY
I used to love using Blistex until I came across Carmex, which is now one of my holy grail products and I never leave the house without mine. It's even more of a plus if you exfoliate your lips right before applying, but nonetheless it works great either way and I swear by this product.
Angela S.
I am a frequent purchaser of this product because it is so affordable and effective for my chapped lips and cold sores. I apply before bed and wake up with refreshed lips. It is available at most grocery stores. The only down side to this product is that the jar can be messy, so I recommend a tube if you don't want to touch the balm.
Monet M.
love love love this product it is perfect if you have dry or cracked lips. It is easy to apply/use and is long lasting. However, It has a very strong smell and is greasy/oily. This product meets my expectations. I have been using it for years and when I try something else I find that this product is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the product and it works amazingly but I cannot stand the smell. It is also of a decent price. And it is great when my lips are so dry and chapped from cold weather. But again I cannot stand the smell. I have restricted my use of the product to when. my lips are at their worst
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this. It is incredible for chapped lips. I always have to have some sort of balm on my lips & I always reach for this! The jar is a little inconvenient when I have longer nails, but it's still a very good product! Definitely recommend!
India D.
One of my favorite lip balms. I literally use this every single day, especially in the winter. I've used this multiple times and it meets my expectations. It's really cheap, I think only $!. So it is definitely a great value and I will always use this product.
Alysa K.
Lincoln, NE
Love Love Love this product! Great product to use but kind of expensive. This is one product I go to when I have severe chapped lips! But I do love that it keeps my lips moist and makes sure that they are healed. My lips become healed very fast! I recommend this product to everyone!
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Best balm I've ever used! Bought this first for an issue I was having with the corners of my mouth drying and cracking, and literally started to heal my lips after the first use. Nice tingly feeling once applied and lasts for quite a while.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is the first chapped lip product I ever used as my dad always had a few tins around as it worked the best for beating the elements he was in everyday as a construction worker. It also works great on super dry spots like elbows and knees.
Wendee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Really appreciate that a little goes a long way with this product . You can see and feel the product is working fast on your lips . Definitely a must have item .
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: