BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Candi L.
I really love this product because it helps to heal your lips. It's easy to apply on your lips when you are doing something and it comes in a great packaging. I buy my Carmex out of my local Walmart for no more than a $1 or $2. Yes, I would continue to buy this product.
Lydia G.
Fort Hood, TX
this is literally always my go to when it comes to moisturizing my lips. it helps so much when my lips and chapped. a little bit goes a long ways and you never have to keep reapplying on your lips. I'm always buying them from Walmart and they and so affordable.
Jocelyn R.
Upper Burrell
Very very very effective! It’s very strong and hydrating! It looks medical and smells like medicine it’s a strong smell but trust me it works! I would always by it at Walmart and it’s very well for my sensitive skin although it smells harsh it’s actually very gentle
Haley F.
Turbeville, SC
Carmex is personally one of my favorite lip balms and moisturizer. It leaves your lips looking glossy and smooth. It leaves your lips soft after a full 24 hours. My family of 5 uses it 24/7!!! Its simpler to Vaseline, but personally recommend this one a little more!!
whitney m.
Haileyville, OK
Carmex is my go to for the winter. I get very chapped sore lips and I keep my carmex on and it makes my lips quit hurting and the redness go away almost instantly. It is very effective and the price is pleasing. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on these things.
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I love carmel products. I use it everytime I feel a cold sore coming. I usually buy them at Walgreens. It helps my cold sore but I don't like how the stuff can be really sticky. I continue to buy it because it really does work just don't like how it's sticky. But other than that it's amazing stuff. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Holly J.
Boise, ID
When my lips get chapped and sore from the weather. I always use my Carmex to help heal them faster. It definitely helps with dried, cracked lips. Almost instantly aftet I put it on, I can feel it working it's magic. A must have! Especially during the winter months.
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
Winters can be pretty harsh in Northern Wisconsin and it can be really bad on your lips! This is so moisturizing and it feels like it’s really giving life back to your lips. I love the smell it reminds me of being younger :) lasts a long time and is very affordable!
Daniela V.
dallas
You can get Carmax literally anywhere , this is amazing during the winter time I recommend to anyone ! I bought mine at Walmart and the packaging was simple but not damaged at all And again I recommend this over anything !
good v.
Franklinton, Louisiana
lady's winter is right around the corner! having chapped lips isn't the leook you will love . having carmxe will definitely come in handy . it's very easy to apply to your lips an the packing is very easy to have in your bag. i buy this lip bomb about 3 times a month
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: