BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Dana F.
Berea, KY
I've been using Carmex for 23 years. My band director gave me some when I was in fifth grade and I've been using it ever since. The taste is disgusting, but it definitely works as it's intended. Chapped lips and cold sores are no match.
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
When my lips are at their worst I reach for carmex! There's literally nothing else out there like it! It has such great healing qualities! It feels kinda thick on the lips but I love the tingling, soothing sensation! I love the price! This is a go to for me, will always repurchase!
See Y.
Lake Crystal, MN
It may seem like this is such a basic lip balm with a bland taste/scent, but I really enjoy it! This is probably my all time favorite because it always seems to work with me! One thing that always disappoint me is that it's not filled all the way. The bottom is filled with air and wish they would fill the whole thing with product.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Out of all their scents and packaging, I prefer this one the most! It allows you to get as much as you need and in cute, tiny little jar. Im also addicted to that tingly feeling Carmex lip products give you! I also personally prefer this over the typical chapstick version of it simply because it's cuter to me and harder for me to lose, haha!
Bonnie H.
I would only use this when a cold sore would show up since that is what my mom used. It would take aboutb2 weeks for the sore to clear up. My lips would be soft while using carmex. But once I was talking to my Dr about my outbreaks and he said Carmex is actually bad for cold sores. Since then I have stopped and switched over to Vaseline, and my cold sores only stay around for about a week.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Best thing for dry, chapped, cracked lips! Works great on helping fever blisters go away faster and not leaving a scare! The price is great too! This is my go to lip balm! Comes in handy during the winter months, when I get chapped lips more often. Love the smell and feel of it! I apply it overnight and wake up with great lips!
Crystal L.
Toledo, OH
This works so well for my young child who licks his lips a lot in the winter. He gets a nice red ring around his lips. At times they would bleed and it seemed nothing would work. Carmex worked great. It left a coating that wasn't so easy for him to lick away. It clears up his chapped skin quickly and now stops him from getting it.
Mack F.
This product is so good for my dry lips! The jar version is my favorite because I feel like it works best. I have VERY dry lips and this gets them completely moisturizer overnight! I have bought so many of these and I will continue to repurchase. I found mine at Walgreens and even at the Dollar Tree but you can get it most places.
Melissa F.
The best out there in my opinion! It's the one I prefer over all others. Nothing fancy about this, but it works great, isn't sticky and stays on for hours. You can buy this just about anywhere! The original is where it's at and the only kind that I buy!
Amanda B.
Carrollton, TX
I always come back to this. It's very moisturizing and makes your lips look almost glossy after use. If I use it at night, there is always still a bit on in the morning unlike other balms where my lips can sometimes be dry in the morning.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: