BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the product and it works amazingly but I cannot stand the smell. It is also of a decent price. And it is great when my lips are so dry and chapped from cold weather. But again I cannot stand the smell. I have restricted my use of the product to when. my lips are at their worst
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Best balm I've ever used! Bought this first for an issue I was having with the corners of my mouth drying and cracking, and literally started to heal my lips after the first use. Nice tingly feeling once applied and lasts for quite a while.
April H.
Warrenville, SC
I love Carmex. I started using the original as early as elementary school. It was my first lip balm and the best, until I got married. My husband doesn't like the smell so I don't use it anymore. I personally like the menthol/medicinal smell, but I also like being kissed by my husband.
Alysa K.
Lincoln, NE
Love Love Love this product! Great product to use but kind of expensive. This is one product I go to when I have severe chapped lips! But I do love that it keeps my lips moist and makes sure that they are healed. My lips become healed very fast! I recommend this product to everyone!
Bonnie H.
I would only use this when a cold sore would show up since that is what my mom used. It would take aboutb2 weeks for the sore to clear up. My lips would be soft while using carmex. But once I was talking to my Dr about my outbreaks and he said Carmex is actually bad for cold sores. Since then I have stopped and switched over to Vaseline, and my cold sores only stay around for about a week.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Out of all their scents and packaging, I prefer this one the most! It allows you to get as much as you need and in cute, tiny little jar. Im also addicted to that tingly feeling Carmex lip products give you! I also personally prefer this over the typical chapstick version of it simply because it's cuter to me and harder for me to lose, haha!
Crystal L.
Toledo, OH
This works so well for my young child who licks his lips a lot in the winter. He gets a nice red ring around his lips. At times they would bleed and it seemed nothing would work. Carmex worked great. It left a coating that wasn't so easy for him to lick away. It clears up his chapped skin quickly and now stops him from getting it.
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
When my lips are at their worst I reach for carmex! There's literally nothing else out there like it! It has such great healing qualities! It feels kinda thick on the lips but I love the tingling, soothing sensation! I love the price! This is a go to for me, will always repurchase!
Melissa F.
The best out there in my opinion! It's the one I prefer over all others. Nothing fancy about this, but it works great, isn't sticky and stays on for hours. You can buy this just about anywhere! The original is where it's at and the only kind that I buy!
Trish M.
Denver, CO
This product reminds me of my childhood as my father used this frequently. It is very moisturizing but I don't like the smell of it. Never have and never will. The problem with the packaging is that dirt and debris tend to get around the seal and the oily consistency is like glue! Also, I'm a fan of chapsticks that are in a tube instead of having to dip my finger into a jar. Seems cleaner!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: