BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Qiana S.
Staten Island, NY
I used to love using Blistex until I came across Carmex, which is now one of my holy grail products and I never leave the house without mine. It's even more of a plus if you exfoliate your lips right before applying, but nonetheless it works great either way and I swear by this product.
Shayleigh C.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick because it is moisturizing and if my lips are chapped it helps that! There is a lot of product in the little bottle it gives you! This is a repeat offender of mine and I will keep buying and buying it!
India D.
One of my favorite lip balms. I literally use this every single day, especially in the winter. I've used this multiple times and it meets my expectations. It's really cheap, I think only $!. So it is definitely a great value and I will always use this product.
Bonnie H.
I would only use this when a cold sore would show up since that is what my mom used. It would take aboutb2 weeks for the sore to clear up. My lips would be soft while using carmex. But once I was talking to my Dr about my outbreaks and he said Carmex is actually bad for cold sores. Since then I have stopped and switched over to Vaseline, and my cold sores only stay around for about a week.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
The best of the best for conditioning lips. The only thing that would make it better is a new scent, but then it is so recognizable...It works every time and I would definitely recommend to anyone with chronic chapped lips. The gold standard of lip care.
Crystal L.
Toledo, OH
This works so well for my young child who licks his lips a lot in the winter. He gets a nice red ring around his lips. At times they would bleed and it seemed nothing would work. Carmex worked great. It left a coating that wasn't so easy for him to lick away. It clears up his chapped skin quickly and now stops him from getting it.
Dana F.
Berea, KY
I've been using Carmex for 23 years. My band director gave me some when I was in fifth grade and I've been using it ever since. The taste is disgusting, but it definitely works as it's intended. Chapped lips and cold sores are no match.
Melissa F.
The best out there in my opinion! It's the one I prefer over all others. Nothing fancy about this, but it works great, isn't sticky and stays on for hours. You can buy this just about anywhere! The original is where it's at and the only kind that I buy!
Sharon L.
I own both this product and they Carmex Night Lip Balm. I used it every morning and night respectively and eventually lost it in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I am planning to buy again soon because they make my lips so smooth.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this is take it to school everyday, helps when it's cold outside and your lips get cracked, this is my holly Grail it's very esay to apply and use this. I bought this at a gas station you can buy it any where , I would recommend this to other times people who have crusty lips
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: