BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
Carmex is such a relief during the winter. It gives instant relief to chapped lips. It only takes a couple of uses before my lips are back to normal. The jar makes it convenient to find in my purse quickly. I always recommend it for anyone with chapping problems.
Kassi N.
This stuff numbs the area around the cold sore for a short time then you have to reapply to get relief. The jar makes it a messy process and it seems pretty unsanitary. I don't think I would buy this again, not worth the hassle.
Rosemary P.
Carmex is like a old trusty friend. You know its going to come through and do its job. Its always reasonable price and when you think of chap lips you always think to buy carmex. will continue to buy super easy to use.
Emily A.
Abingdon, MD
I never have had cold sores but I use this product for chapped lips and it works sooooo well! The product will stay on for a couple hours if you apply a nice layer and it leaves my lips refreshed, untapped, and with a light shine to them. It also helps cure the pain chapped lips immediately. The packaging is also very small and fits into any small pocket book.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
One of my favorites for when my lips are super dried or chapped. You can almost feel it working. Very cheap so that makes it very affordable. Pretty easy to find and sometimes you can even find it in the grocery checkout line.
Lynnett S.
Oregon
I used to love Carmen but the past few months I've tried other brands and none have been as thick and heavy as Carmen. It also has a gross taste to it. The price is a good one if you're looking for cheaper. I would only buy it again if I absolutely had to.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
First used this product in middle school
Has a distinct scent that you'll either love or hate
Affordable and can be purchased at many retail shops
Moisturising but makes you feel like you have to apply again after a few hours
Allison C.
Rochester, IN
I've used Carmex on my lips for as long as I can remember! Even before the click sticks came out! I prefer the click sticks because it doesn't require me putting my finger in it and on my lips when I've been out and about touching who knows what... However, I keep a jar of Carmex like this one in my purse at all times in case I forget my click stick!
Justine T.
Merced, CA
I know what your thinking this stuff has been around forever, but it's the best most amazing lip balm available and I've tried a lot. I can't stand dry lips so my husband stalks me up on carmex every year for Christmas. I have one in every bag and every room in the house, and it's super affordable!
Vania G.
San Diego, CA
Carmex is a classic and you always know it's going to work. Downside is that you have to stick your grimy finger in the jar then on your lips and the smell is anything but sexy. If you're sick and alone, go for it! If you're 10 min from a date, hold off
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: