BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
This stuff works incredibly well! Keeps lips protected and moisturized, totally heals the worst chapped lips. The only complaint I have is that the smell is a little strong but it's totally worth it :) always a go-to, especially during the colder months!
Tia D.
Chapped lips and dry lips rejoice! This miracle in a jar is perfect when you need to get your lips back on track. It's my go to when my lips need a little extra TLC.
Arti G.
This product is extremely successful. My lips peel, dry, chap severely in colder months, especially when the winter passes and it begins to become warmer. Carmex is my number one go to chap stick. It never fails me. The price is also very cheap & affordable!
Jianyi C.
North Olmsted, OH
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It is also very cheaper and has a very easy application. Although I only used it once I would definitely recommend to buy this. It met my expectations & it will not fail you. I only gave it 4 stars because you have to frequently moisturize your lips because it comes off quite easily.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
I have never been a fan of Carmex. Yes, it will heal your lips, but I think the smell is so horrible. I would much rather spend my money on a chapstick that does the same thing without the smell. (Example is Baby Lips Medicated). I would not repurchase.
member-d7f98
The price is great and so is the product. It's a prize winner and I'll always go back and repurchase it. It helps with chapped and dry lips and moisturizers as well.
Wendy M.
Let me be honest and give my age away. I used this jar style Carmex everyday during my high school years - like 20 years ago! Now I use the tube version and the scent is still the same after all these years. Very thick and protects my lips from the sun.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Maybe it works well, but this stuff is disgusting. My husband swears by it, and it is the only thing he will use, but I can't get past the smell. It smells like camphorated bandaids and I just can't abide by smelling that all day. It tastes just as bad. Yuck.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Whenever I have a cold or the weather is simply freezing out, I reach for this! I have used this for years and nothing heals chapped lips quite like a jar of Carmex. The formula is tried and true. This is seriously one of the best beauty values available!
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I have a few carmex products I use. I thought my lips were just bad chapped and then I got some really good chap stick and now I realize that carmex dries my lips out so bad. Especially the original one in the jar. There are a few in the tubes that work better. Also it would be nice if it had a nice fragrance to it. IT also feels sticky to me sometimes.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: