BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kiley E.
Conroe, TX
Carmen is a go to in my household! It is easy to use. You can just use your finger to apply as little or as much as you need. My husband carries this in his pocket on a daily basis. It works wonders on dry cracked lips and also cold sores! Highly recommend!
gwen b.
this is a nice chap stick to have, especially in the winter when your lips are most chapped, this product is used mostly to help your chapped lips also it is very easy to take on the go with you! this product can be found in any drug store or some grocery stores!
Erin M.
First of all Carmex has been around for as long as I can remember. So obviously they have done something right. This is always a good go to when you need lip therapy. Soothes cracked, dried out lips. Nice product. classic.
Jaime M.
Oregon City, OR
I keep one of these in my nightstand and apply it before bed. Not a huge fan of the taste which is why I don't wear it often during the day. It provides great moisture overnight and I love waking up to smooth and soft lips
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
All time favorite chapstick. Leaves my lips feeling so moisturized. You can find them anywhere!! I've been using Carmex for years. I buy mine at the dollar store or Walmart. You can even find them at gas stations!
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love carmex products! During the winter my lips get super super chapped and chapstick doesn’t even touch how chapped they are. Carmex stings a little but it definitely helps. It’s my go to for lip prouducts. I keep it all year round and won’t use anything else!
Adia G.
Omaha
CLASSIC gets them lips super soft no matter what weather. You can always buy it anywhere. It's hard to miss bright yellow packaging. I've been using this since I was 8. If you haven't used it stop playing games and try it.
maggie i.
Woodbridge, VA
i would give it 0 stars if i could this DRIES YOUR LIPS LIKE CRAZY it has a nice tingly sensation at first but after a while i noticed that it damaged my lips more than help moisturize them:/ plus the smell is AWFUL i cant tell you how horrible this product is
Haley G.
Woodstock, AL
Can't ever beat carmex! Love this stuff. I have been using this since I was a kid, and in my opinion there is a bit of burning/tingling sensation but I love it! I would highly recommend this for those fall and winter days!
Shalise M.
Ashtabula, OH
This has to be my top favorite chapstick! I love the feeling it gives your lips when you apply it, it's a more oily feeling but it's not like over the top! It's priced perfect for how long it last! I would totally buy again!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart