BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hope C.
Wasn't keen on the smell at first but the order goes away pretty fast. I like that work instantly to keep my lips from getting sore from the winter. I didn't have to reapply as often. This really great for easy chap lips that needs super help to heal faster.
Christine B.
Conroe, TX
Although this product works and works well, I would not suggest that anyone use it as it is highly addictive to the point that your lips will stop making their own moisture. The pain and burning from stopping use of this product is pure hell. I was addicted for years and it took a lot to break the cycle.
Lisa L.
Carmex may be my favorite lip balm. It's soothing, and it actually makes my lips soft without just coating them in oil and grease. The smells are not always great (and the Carmex with SPF has a TERRIBLE taste) but I can trust these to feel good and work well.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
I have never been a fan of Carmex. Yes, it will heal your lips, but I think the smell is so horrible. I would much rather spend my money on a chapstick that does the same thing without the smell. (Example is Baby Lips Medicated). I would not repurchase.
Courtney H.
Austin, TX
This is the classic lip balm everyone had had at least once. The jar isn't the easiest to get product out of and it can be a bit messy but the smell just brings back so many memories. The pleasant tingling sensation after putting it on is welcoming too.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
Although I'm not a fan of the packaging - I wish it was in stick form, this lip balm is extremely effective. It is very moisturizing and will soften the the dryers lips in minutes, I carry this with me at school, and it is especially helpful in the winter.
Abigail A.
Fortuna, CA
I love the Carmex brand! I prefer this style in the tub better than the Chapstick tubes only because the Chapstick tubes seem to get lost easily. It can be used for so much more than cold sores. It is essentially like Vaseline but locks in moisture way better and is not as thick and goopy. 5 stars!
Tia D.
Chapped lips and dry lips rejoice! This miracle in a jar is perfect when you need to get your lips back on track. It's my go to when my lips need a little extra TLC.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I use this if my lips get really bad and I'm out of Burt's bees. It works better then other brands I've tried. It does go on think and make my lips feel sticky. Its easy to apply. Its not expensive. I buy mine at Walmart but I onlky keep it as a back up.
Jianyi C.
North Olmsted, OH
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It is also very cheaper and has a very easy application. Although I only used it once I would definitely recommend to buy this. It met my expectations & it will not fail you. I only gave it 4 stars because you have to frequently moisturize your lips because it comes off quite easily.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: