BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Robin C.
San Antonio , TX
I can't do Carmex haha. I can't handle the smell or tackiness or oiliness. The tackiness does go away after a little bit but still. That being said, it does moisturize and heal your lips pretty well! So definitely give it a shot and decide for yourself!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Whenever I have a cold or the weather is simply freezing out, I reach for this! I have used this for years and nothing heals chapped lips quite like a jar of Carmex. The formula is tried and true. This is seriously one of the best beauty values available!
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I use this if my lips get really bad and I'm out of Burt's bees. It works better then other brands I've tried. It does go on think and make my lips feel sticky. Its easy to apply. Its not expensive. I buy mine at Walmart but I onlky keep it as a back up.
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Worked great for cold sore! But wasn't something that you'd want to put on your lips for anything else haha. Just not scrumptious. But I guess you don't kiss people when you have a cold sore anyways! Recommend for cold sores, not a daily chapstick though.
Abigail A.
Fortuna, CA
I love the Carmex brand! I prefer this style in the tub better than the Chapstick tubes only because the Chapstick tubes seem to get lost easily. It can be used for so much more than cold sores. It is essentially like Vaseline but locks in moisture way better and is not as thick and goopy. 5 stars!
Courtney H.
Austin, TX
This is the classic lip balm everyone had had at least once. The jar isn't the easiest to get product out of and it can be a bit messy but the smell just brings back so many memories. The pleasant tingling sensation after putting it on is welcoming too.
Kendra D.
I love my carmex. This is something i keep in my purse, car, and diaper bag. I am always buying it so i never run out. Keeps my lips super moisturized and it always gets the jobs done. Also helps with cold sores and you can use it for any chap or chaffs you have on your body. Wonderful product
Angie F.
Isanti, MN
Kelli M.
Love all carmex products but the jar is my least favorite. The only reason I don't like the jar is because I'm a nurse and do not want to have to use my finger to apply it every time. The product is great! I've kept it to use it anywhere but at the hospital.
Kelly D.
Haysville, KS
I try to keep this around at all times. If someone has a cold sore it definitely would be my go to remedy. I think it works great. I have used Carmex all my life. I like the small jar you can throw in your purse or leave sitting out and not have a huge jar of cold sore medicine sitting around.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: