BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nga R.
This is one of my favorite because of the way my lips feel when I apply it. It doesn't have the best smell, but if you have extremely dry lips it can be a lip saver!
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
I would like to say that im in love but I absolutely despise the strong (peppermint?) smell that it has. Due to not being a person big on reading, I am not positive what it contains but if my lip is splintered, it does burn like crazy. Maybe softer chemicals? Thanks!
rebecca p.
West Palm Beach, FL
As soon as i put this balm on i felt a cooling feeling on my lips, which i loved. All around this is a great lip balm for chapped lips because it really makes them soft and heals them too. Application is really easy and I will continue to buy carmex products.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
This one falls right with blistex for me. I love it's smell. It's also minty but very subtle. Perfect for winters and summers for cold sores. I love this product always have one somewhere in a purse. Definitely recommended!
Ashley M.
Mount Wolf, PA
I couldn't imagine getting through chapped lip season without this god sent! I've tried so many things before and nothing beats the original Carmex out of the jar. All you need is a little bit on your chapped/sore lips or cold sores and this will clear it up
Shalise M.
Ashtabula, OH
This has to be my top favorite chapstick! I love the feeling it gives your lips when you apply it, it's a more oily feeling but it's not like over the top! It's priced perfect for how long it last! I would totally buy again!
Who in the world hasn't tried Carmex?!?! I brought it from Walmart because I was out shopping and need something for my lips immediately. Carmex provides some moisture, last a long time, but it doesn't make your lips feel softer.
Aliyah F.
Williamstown
My holy grail lip balm!!! I switched to Carmex over a year ago and it was the best decision ever. It works wonders on my lips since it gets chapped fast and is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Tiffany H.
Mobile, AL
Carmex is hands down my favorite beauty product. It heals my chapped lips within one or two applications, and I occasionally put it on wind burn during the winter. I haven't found any other product that works quite like it.
Delilah D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love Carmex it’s has a cooling effect I didn’t think it was like that its smooth and gentle on the lips doesn’t feel dry It it definitely effective when your lips feel dry and sore I would love to see it in a gloss kind of way but it works and it’s great.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: