BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Dionne R.
Orange Park, FL
I use Carmex everyday! I use it to keep my lips moist and it's a must before applying lipstick. During the fall and winter I use it before I go to bed putting some outside my lip lines. I keep several jars and tubes around. Like daily deodorant, Carmex is a must!
Alicia S.
Bethlehem, PA
The good old original Carmen is perfect for my lips. It does not matter the season it works perfectly to keep my lips moist but not juicy looking. Sometimes because of the color of my lips people think I have on a light lipstick. But nope just my good old Carmex
Erin B.
Carmex is a cult classic lip product. While the pot version is not my favorite its the product itself that is so great! It is long lasting and is great during the winter months and also for treatment of the pain related to a cold sore! Can't go wrong with Carmex!
Calysta H.
Brattleboro
My number one go to for when I need my chapped lips to heal quickly as possible. Very effective! The smell isn't the most pleasant thing but is worth it for the effect.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I cannot live without this balm during the winter. It is the only chapstick that actually gets my chapped lips to heal up! I hate/love the jar just because I have long nails, but the liquid one is also great. Carmex is always cheap and does way better than other chapsticks.
Jessica S.
Kirksville, MO
Carmex has salicylic acid in it, which makes your lips actually dry out and peel. This is why you always feel like you need to use more and more of it. I used to be addicted to this stuff and found that my lips are in much better condition after I stopped using.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Your original carman, is a great chapstick, its great for people who don't like any thing scented or heavy. This product is just your plain vaseline chapstick, almost seems like package vaseline. Very plain, but very effective. This is a great product for anyone!
Hope C.
Wasn't keen on the smell at first but the order goes away pretty fast. I like that work instantly to keep my lips from getting sore from the winter. I didn't have to reapply as often. This really great for easy chap lips that needs super help to heal faster.
Emy N.
Gainesville, FL
Carmex has always been a good, basic lip balm I have used since I was young. It keeps the moisturized but I do catch myself wanting to apply it more often than some of my other lip balms. I also do not recommend it to put under any lipstick. However, if you want a basic lip balm this a good one to try!
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Such a great product. Love the thickness of Carmex and how well it stays on once applied. The price is amazing and the jar lasts a super long time, even with constant use. Been using this for years and don't see that changing anytime soon. Great for gifting.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: