BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amy R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am an addict! I have a tube in my purse, car, and desk at work as well as a little tub of it on my night stand. I used to swear by Burt's Bees but it would leave my lips feeling sticky. This is not the case with Carmex! I am a life time user now! Thanks Carmex!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used Carmex since I was little since my mom always swore by it and in 20 years I haven't found anything that works better especially in cold, dry weather whether to protect from chapping or help heal already chapped lips.
Shannon Z.
Danville, KY
Can't say I am too crazy about this product. The consistency bothers me, it has an odd smell and taste. It did make my lips softer, which is a PLUS, but it is a bit messy and unfortunate. I want to love it but it is overall unpleasant. Won't be purchasing again.
Selena S.
Aurora, CO
I have not been satisfied with this brand. I had been a repeated user until I started to notice that my lips dry out so much faster. It is easy to apply, but burns my lips and dries them out when it is suppose to hydrate them.
Kristen B.
Westfield, IN
Carmex is the only lip balm that gets me through the harsh midwest winters. Ive used it for years and nothing else heals my lips as quickly. Most chapsticks wipe off so easily and my lips feel chapped again in minutes. Carmex stays on your lips to work its magic!
Blanca G.
These were always in my pocket through high school but slowly I stopped using them. I feel like there's something unsanitary about sticking your finger in there each time.
Chappral G.
Hawthorne, CA
I literally can NOT leave my house without my carmex. It makes my lips feel great ! I love how it feels when cool air blows. Carmex is definitely worth a try if you haven't tried it already.
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Too aggressive and medicinal. The aftertaste makes me feel a little sick. I'm not sure if it even works for cold sores. I got it at a corner store because it's all that there was to chose from but if I had my say I would get Chapstick brand instead of this one.
Gloria B.
Xenia, OH
This is my go to product. You will never find me without it. Works great on mine and my kids lips. The kids love to put it on themselves. I like the tingle it gives me when I first apply it.
Kiana S.
Carmex is a tried and true lip balm but it doesn't last really long. I don't particularly love the taste and I feel like you can taste until it wears off. I usually only buy Carmex if my lips are in dire need of moisture.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart