BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This product is HEAVEN in a jar! I love everything about it except the packaging which I can look past. It helps with chapped lips & cold sores. IT is so great & it's very affordable!
I try not to carry too many beauty products in my purse but this is ALWAYS in there.
Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
Carmex jars are very nostalgic for me. My grandfather and my dad always carried these in their pockets. My brothers and I loved putting the creamy balm on our tiny unchapped lips. As an adult, there is nothing that soothes my sores better than Carmex. Plus, the smell and feel of each swipe brings back a flood of memories.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I keep a carmex lip jar on me at all times. I specifically love the jars the best. It is so easy to grab as much or as little product as you need. It keeps your lips nice and moisturized. I can't sleep at night if I have chapped lips. I use this product every day!!
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY
This is the perfect lip balm in the winter for me. I have very dry lips especially come winter time, this lip balm is a little greasy so it looks like your wearing lip gloss but I don't mind, it was fairly inexpensive and I recommend to all my friends and family.
Dionne R.
Orange Park, FL
I use Carmex everyday! I use it to keep my lips moist and it's a must before applying lipstick. During the fall and winter I use it before I go to bed putting some outside my lip lines. I keep several jars and tubes around. Like daily deodorant, Carmex is a must!
Gracie J.
These are a stable in my lip care routine! I regularly stock up on them at Walmart! They're always fairly cheap. They go on easily and last forever! I love the jar type because I lose lids to other types of chapstick and they get throw into my purse and get dirty.
Erin B.
Carmex is a cult classic lip product. While the pot version is not my favorite its the product itself that is so great! It is long lasting and is great during the winter months and also for treatment of the pain related to a cold sore! Can't go wrong with Carmex!
Leigh P.
It is great to keep your lips moist, especially during the winter if you live somewhere cold and windy. It does have a distinct smell. It is super cheap and you can buy it at CVS. It doesn't do anything so make you look pretty, but it does make you look healthy.
RoseAnn H.
I never leave home without my Carmex. And it's got to be in the jar lol. I always have very dry lips and this is the best way to moisturize them and get relief when they are painfully chapped. I have tried lots of other lip balms but finally realized something expensive with a fancy name isn't always better!
amy s.
I keep one of these in my car at all times. My lips always feel great when I use this. It is moisturizing and makes my lips really soft. I like the jar because I can see how much product I am using. I have bought this time and time again and will continue to use it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: