BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Allison C.
Rochester, IN
I've used Carmex on my lips for as long as I can remember! Even before the click sticks came out! I prefer the click sticks because it doesn't require me putting my finger in it and on my lips when I've been out and about touching who knows what... However, I keep a jar of Carmex like this one in my purse at all times in case I forget my click stick!
Michelle S.
carmex is that weird lip balm ill never understand but keep buying. it is the only lip balm i don't lose. its small, it keeps my lips super moisturized, and best of all its cheap great quality for a steal pretty much
Rebecca D.
Arlington, TX
The infamous carmax jar! Something I've used since I can remember and always my go to if my lips are painfully chapped. It's thick and keeps your lips coated. Wouldn't recommend any smooching with it on, but when your lips are in dire need- this is it!
Linda S.
Farmersburg, IN
Another product that I have used for years! It always makes my lips softer and always feels great! My lips tend to get very dry and especially in winter and Carmex is always my go to lip balm!! Highly recommend it!!!
Vania G.
San Diego, CA
Carmex is a classic and you always know it's going to work. Downside is that you have to stick your grimy finger in the jar then on your lips and the smell is anything but sexy. If you're sick and alone, go for it! If you're 10 min from a date, hold off
Lynnett S.
Oregon
I used to love Carmen but the past few months I've tried other brands and none have been as thick and heavy as Carmen. It also has a gross taste to it. The price is a good one if you're looking for cheaper. I would only buy it again if I absolutely had to.
Prophecy S.
Pensacola, FL
Love this link balm especially when my lips are crack or during the winter season. Keeps my lips from chapping and helps heal them. Its good to have on hand all the time. And helps soften your lips. Always have this in my purse even with other lip balms.
V V.
Orlando Florida
If you feel that tingle coming on, put a dab of carmex on and it will help to keep it from spreading and getting bigger. Has been a lifesaver for me!! Not to mention the price is so easy on the wallet and it works!!!
Krista B.
This is not one of my favorite lip products. I think it just does not work for me. it is easy to apply but the over all throughout the day use of this product does not work. it actually makes my lips a bit more chappy.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really like using this when I have an outbreak, as its conditioning to the rest of my lips, not just the affected area. So it cuts down on healing time, without being obtrusive like abreva, and also not as burning.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: