BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Thalia🌺 c.
I recommend for who ever has  bad chapped lips I suggest you to get asap this is a very effective product has help me a lot I recommend for who ever is struggling with very bad chapped lips recommend its quick and good if you really wanna cure it quick use Carmex!
Celine H.
Houston
Extreme hydration. Product is like a smooth wax consitency and is a little heave but i dont mind since it works so good. I like to use it overnight or let it sit on my lips for awhile and then wipe it off before makeup application. Helps if u have any dry or sore spots
Shari W.
Los Angeles
It's a decent product, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It has a unique smell, which some people really love, but it's too "medicated" for me.  I would prefer a stick or squeeze tube to a pot for lip products, but the pot is very sturdy and well made.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
I use this ever winter or anytime I'm stressed and think I may be getting a fever blister. It stop s it from getting bad. And at night it keeps my lips silky smooth and prevents cracked dry lips from happening.  I would most definitely recommend this product
Anjolaoluwa B.
Carmex is literally the best thing for your lips ever. It is so amazing, when my lips were chapped and I added this I just felt a burst of hydration. It is absolutely beautiful. There are the little containers and the tubes so it’s for everyone. I will absolutely continue to purchase this. The price is also amazing.
Christy B.
Fond du Lac
Carmex tub is my go to all year long. Whether protecting my lips from the summer sun or dry winter air, it soothes and protects. The medicated feel is ultra soothing on dry, cracked, or chapped lips. I also love the convenience of tossing the little tub in your purse.
Shelby L.
Middleton, WI
I love this stuff. I had cuts on the sides of my mouth from acne medication and this was the only lip balm that I found really healed them. I would recommend getting the three pack because then you can keep one every place that you are ie. home, office, purse, car etc.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Carmex is a brand I not only trust but depend on if my lips get cracked or overly dry, instantly you feel the product going to work and soothing your lips. It’s long lasting and is s great price I’d recommend to everyone that u go out and purchase it this winter season
Myia M.
dubuque
this product got all of the nasty dead skin off my lips. got it from my local drugstore. also from walmart, it very well met my expectations though it makes my lips crave it more. i love carmex this is not my first time using it. maybe add a few more smells thats all!
Kirstin F.
Muskegon, MI
I’ve always loved Carmex! Great chapstick and usually lasts a long time. I am a repetitive user and will continue using. Extremely easy to apply. Packaging is all it needs to be and nothing more. Carmex is top of the line and should do nothing to change their product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: