BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
You can NEVER go wrong with Carmex. This product continues to save my dry lips and no matter what I try I always buy this one again and again. I like that this one is more sanitary and you don't just squeeze it on your lips. It's very cheap and I will never stop using it.
Sydney G.
Nashville, TN
I am a fan of Carmex, I carry one tube with me in my pocket or purse wherever I go, especially during the colder and dryer months. The only negative thing about Carmex is that it doesn't heal, it only gives a quick fix for chapped or dry lips. I would definitely recommend this if you're in a rush or on the go, but for long term fixes, I would suggest a container of Vaseline instead.
member-d9660
This is a very good product for lips. It soothes dry crackly lips almost immediately! I feel empty if I can't fine my Carmax! But I ALWAYS have one hidden somewhere near.
Ashley L.
Evergreen, AL
Carmex is definitely my go to brand for whenever my lips are extremely chapped and super red and dry. It quickly rejuvenates my lips and leaves them feeling refreshed. It's also really good for whenever you have a fever blister. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Cori P.
Zillah, WA
I have used Carmex since I was a kid. My favorite cousin always had it, the scent reminds me of her, that is part of the reason I still use it. Also, because it works! I like that Carmex is long lasting, I apply it to my lips when applying lip liner... it just keeps my lips feeling good while they are looking good too!
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I don't like to use this lip balm because it leaves a very waxy feel on my lips. I don't like how I have to use my finger or a q-tip to apply the product to my lips. I know that this product is now made in tubes but my experience with the original lip balm really turned me away.
Sarah H.
La Crosse, WI
Super strong smell when you first use it which can be very overwhelming. Regardless, my chapped lips healed and become smooth over the next few days which was my main purpose of purchasing. You can buy this at any local drugstore or main store for cheap. Would buy again!
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Carmex works the best for me ! I have been using Carmex for many years, I have tried other lip moisturizers in between but none of them work for me like Carmex does. It's been consistent all of there years, I used it all year round. I make sure to buy the multipack so that I do not run out :-) . I love how it makes my lips feel and look, feels very soft and has a great shine.
Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
Carmex jars are very nostalgic for me. My grandfather and my dad always carried these in their pockets. My brothers and I loved putting the creamy balm on our tiny unchapped lips. As an adult, there is nothing that soothes my sores better than Carmex. Plus, the smell and feel of each swipe brings back a flood of memories.
Angela H.
Vancouver , WA
Sometimes you can't beat the classics. After trying high end balm and drugstore I decided to just go with Carmex. I do have other things I use as well but I'm one of the weirdos who loves the smell and tingle of Carmex. The taste isn't great but don't eat it and you're fine.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: