BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
This got the job done when I needed it to. It wasn't my favorite but I appreciated it. I borrowed it from my friend and it protected my lips from the cold air but i had to keep reapplying. I only wish that it was a little bit more long lasting. I would recommend though
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
All our family uses this when we get chapped lips or cold sores! Works great and helps in the healing process for your lips! One piece of advice, use one per person, never share with others, can give someone else a cold sore if you share, never double dip with your same finger, keeps bacteria at a bay. And wash hands before you dip your finger in, and wash hands when done!
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
Carmex is one of my top favorite lip balms! Super easy to use and cheap to buy. It's available at any convenient store or Walmart or target. It's great for everyday use but for people that only use Chapstick when their lips get chapped, this is your product right here!
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park , NJ
Carmex works the best for me ! I have been using Carmex for many years, I have tried other lip moisturizers in between but none of them work for me like Carmex does. It's been consistent all of there years, I used it all year round. I make sure to buy the multipack so that I do not run out :-) . I love how it makes my lips feel and look, feels very soft and has a great shine.
Ilyanna B.
I have been using Carmax for very long time it’s really good moisturizer for your lips and it didn’t meet my expectations I will use again I will repeat user it is amazing packaging it I would buy it again yes definitely give up offer right
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I keep a carmex lip jar on me at all times. I specifically love the jars the best. It is so easy to grab as much or as little product as you need. It keeps your lips nice and moisturized. I can't sleep at night if I have chapped lips. I use this product every day!!
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Sometimes you can't beat the classics. After trying high end balm and drugstore I decided to just go with Carmex. I do have other things I use as well but I'm one of the weirdos who loves the smell and tingle of Carmex. The taste isn't great but don't eat it and you're fine.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This product is HEAVEN in a jar! I love everything about it except the packaging which I can look past. It helps with chapped lips & cold sores. IT is so great & it's very affordable!
I try not to carry too many beauty products in my purse but this is ALWAYS in there.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Carmex lip balms work extremely well. Only not a five star because the flavor is kind of weird and they leave the lips looking greasy. This product is great if you don't care about either of those. Carmex is long lasting, only need to re-apply a couple of times a day.
Timicia P.
Kansas City, MO
Carmex has been around for a long time and my mom always has Carmex around for how good it works. I believe its a good value and is very long lasting. My lips get so freaking dry easy s this helps heals them. I will keep buying this product again and again!

-Timicia P.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: