BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Reme B.
Springfield, MA
Was always around growing up so it was a just a staple to have . Taste and smell is pretty gross . Not sure how well it works for cold sores . Kind of moisturizes lips but it for sure doesn't dry them out like the Eos does to me
🌴🌞🌴 J.
South Saint Paul
I love usingg this product. Its very afforable, you can find it anywhere. I actually bought mine at the doller store 2 for 1 and it works really good especially during winter,I buy them often you won't regret buying this product!
Suzanne A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works well on chapped or dry skin. The smell is strong but you end up not minding it. Sticking fingers in the jar is a little gross so I prefer something other than this.
Mila H.
My lips would get red and Id get flaky skin. Every product Id try would not work. Then I tried Carmex. It changed my life. It's been two years now that I've used this product. It works wonders.
Angi H.
This stuff is the absolute best for dry lips! The only downside is the shiny and greasy residue that it leaves behind...but it leaves your lips soft and luscious and definitely kissable. I would recommend this product to anyone...I have used it since I was a teenager.
Bridget W.
Put it on every night before bed and my lips are always very soft the next day and I haven't had dry lips at all since I've started. Only con is that when you get near the end it is hard to get it out, especially if you have nails.
Amika M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lip balm to use in the winter especially for dry chapped lips. It is relatively easy to find and I have purchased in drug stores near my home. This is not my go-to lip balm as it can be a little overpowering during the other seasons. But otherwise great product.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I have been using Carmex for forever. Nothing I've found even comes close to the moisturizing and healing this gives. Recently, I found the original version in tube form (I'm not a fan of the flavored one) and it made my day lol!
Diamond D.
Dallas , TX
Can't go wrong with Carmex the best product to use because I used it all the time specially when I'm in the cold weather I also get blisters n cold sore or sometimes. if anybody has this type of problem I will use Carmex cold sores.
Mar A.
Great product for chapped lips ! All you need is a lil of the product to start seeing a change in your lips. Leaves your lips feeling fresh and healthy in my opinion. Love love love this product and will continue to buy as needed ❤
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart