BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This my go-to lip balm. I use this every single day, applying it periodically during the day and then at night. This Carmex works magic. Once I have pretty bad chapped lips, I apply this product on immediately and my lips are instantly smooth. This product is a must-have!
Ra K.
Love Carmex! I typically liberally apply some prior to going to bed, and it has really cured my winter dry lips. (Tip: after brushing your teeth, use your toothbrush to brush over your lips. It will exfoliate your lips and will help in getting rid of any flaky dry skin.)

I run out of these fairly quickly, so I went ahead and purchased this package of 12 balms. I think it's probably about the same amount as buying them individually, but it saves me a trip to the store.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I love carmex. I use carmex all the time and would suggest it before any other brand of chapstick. I like the carmex in the roll up containers versus the jars or the tubes because the carmex in tubes and jars tend to melt easily in the summer if it gets hot. Also it fits in pockets easier.
Ngan T.
I really enjoyed using this stuff. Every time I'm sick, my lips get extremely dry, and this product really moisturizes my lips for a long time. The scent is pleasant and light. The packaging is convenient and easy. This is a product I also send to family when they're sick. I love this stuff!
Michelle A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Despite that the carmen providing lots of moisture to my lips I was not a fan of the waxy residue. I didn’t like the way my lips felt. It didn’t glide onto my lips which is something that I really look for whenever I put something on my lips. It’s a matter of preference but I would recommend the product for others; it’s just not for me.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Best stuff ever. This is and has always been my go to lip balm. It has gotten me through the worst of times when my lips are dry, cracked and just plain weathered. I have gone through countless jars of this stuff and as long as they keep the original formula I will continue using this stuff religiously. Definitely GOAT.
Carolina V.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
My go to lip balm. Love the little container, and I always apply with a q-tip, i can be a real germaphobe. But have yet to find something better. I bought my 3 pack at Target due the deal at the time and it's lasting. Lips always feel moisturized especially with my daily lipstick wear.
Kiah M.
San Gabriel, CA
This is the only chap stick I use! This is the only chap stick tat seeps to do the trick for my lips. I keep one in my purse at ALL times. I also use liquid lipsticks very often which tend to dry out my lips so I put this on under the lipstick so my lips wouldn't get dry. Great product.
Gabby C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Carmex is my favorite lip balm by far. As a nervous lip-biter, it helps repair all the damage done to my lips, leaving them soft and smooth. You can get it at any local convenient store for extremely cheap, and its lasts for months! The only issue I personally have with it is the smell, but other than that, I would 10/10 recommend it.
Madelynne S.
My tried and true. Growing up this is all we had and even to this day my dad carries a jar around. I try different ones but I always have one of these jars in my purse. It works, keeps my lips hydrated, and freshens up my liquid lip if it's been a while and I forgot my tube at home.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: