BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Samantha M.
Tried and true.

Have used this for years.

Helps chapped and dry lips and the smell/taste is that iconic Carmex smell!!

Would recommend. Pretty affordable. Comes in tube form too that may be simpler to apply but this little tub is great to just throw in your purse and have when you need it.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
This definitely does the job of treating dry, cracked lips but I can't get over the smell/taste or consistency. It has a menthol smell and the tiny pot is a strange size/shape to get my finger into when it starts to get low. With so many other options, this is not one I'll be buying again.
Ngan T.
I really enjoyed using this stuff. Every time I'm sick, my lips get extremely dry, and this product really moisturizes my lips for a long time. The scent is pleasant and light. The packaging is convenient and easy. This is a product I also send to family when they're sick. I love this stuff!
Amber S.
One of the best products out for dry and chapped lips,will leave your lips feeling soft and refreshed.You can wear this product when your lips are chapped or for everyday shine
Danielle O.
This stuff is SO great when I have chapped lips. It's all my husband has ever used and one day I couldn't find my go-to Chapstick so I used this instead. I'm so glad I did! Now whenever my lips are chapped I just put this on before bed and in the morning my lips are almost back to normal!
christine k.
I have used the original Carmex lip balm in the small container. I liked the feeling of it on my lips and the packaging is nice and keeps it clean/fresh. It did stay on my lips well and kept them moisturized. My only issue was I ended up not liking to have to use my finger each time I needed to touch up the lip balm as it was possibly introducing bacteria from finger into the jar and also onto my lips!
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This my go-to lip balm. I use this every single day, applying it periodically during the day and then at night. This Carmex works magic. Once I have pretty bad chapped lips, I apply this product on immediately and my lips are instantly smooth. This product is a must-have!
Ra K.
Love Carmex! I typically liberally apply some prior to going to bed, and it has really cured my winter dry lips. (Tip: after brushing your teeth, use your toothbrush to brush over your lips. It will exfoliate your lips and will help in getting rid of any flaky dry skin.)

I run out of these fairly quickly, so I went ahead and purchased this package of 12 balms. I think it's probably about the same amount as buying them individually, but it saves me a trip to the store.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love Carmex and have used it for years. I used to use these jars, but I typically buy the squeeze tube or click stick for convenience now. The great thing about the jars is that they seem to last forever since you really control how much you use and a little definitely goes a long way.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I love carmex. I use carmex all the time and would suggest it before any other brand of chapstick. I like the carmex in the roll up containers versus the jars or the tubes because the carmex in tubes and jars tend to melt easily in the summer if it gets hot. Also it fits in pockets easier.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: