BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Julia L.
Portage , IN
Any one who's used Carmax before knows that it definitely works, you feel it instantly work when you apply it . Typically cheap and is for sure one of my husbands and I favorite lip care.
Cassie T.
This Carmex is very minty which what my lips go for and i put it on before I go to bed it jurasically change my lips to very very moisturizing and not chapped lips in winter time
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Carmex this is my absolute go to in the winter. Very hydrating and had been using it for years. The jar and squeeze tube are my favorite ways to apply. They are not expensive at all. They glide right on and moisturize nicely without a sticky or greasy feeling. Will continue to purchase.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is amazing for hydrating the lips at an affordable price. I think these jars last forever, but I hate having to stick my finger in there to apply. I prefer the tube version of this more. I actually like the smell of the original Carmex (I don't know if it's because I used this so much as a kid).
Claire L.
Quick overnight fix for chapped lips! I lifeguard and my lips get so damaged from the sun, but once I put Carmex on i can immediately feel my lips become moisturized!
Mayra R.
I was purchasing a carmex lip balm at my regular pharmacy when the sales person asked me if it was a cold sore what I had in my lip and I said yes she handed me the carmex cold sore treatment I did not know carmex had this product and at such good price three days later cold sore was gone
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love the smell and the way it makes my lips soft for hours. It's not sticky and it has a good scent to it. It really keeps your lips soft for hours and is a great price and great quality. I highly recommend this product and all of the other carmex products. I would definetely buy again.
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This my go-to lip balm. I use this every single day, applying it periodically during the day and then at night. This Carmex works magic. Once I have pretty bad chapped lips, I apply this product on immediately and my lips are instantly smooth. This product is a must-have!
Rylee L.
If I could give this 6 stars, I would! I absolutely SWEAR by Carmex! I have used this product for many years and it is the best lip balm I have ever used! The price is also nice! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends! I am going to buy this lip balm for the rest of my life!
Samantha M.
Tried and true.

Have used this for years.

Helps chapped and dry lips and the smell/taste is that iconic Carmex smell!!

Would recommend. Pretty affordable. Comes in tube form too that may be simpler to apply but this little tub is great to just throw in your purse and have when you need it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: