BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite solution for chapped lips. Just after a few days of frequent use my chapped lips are gone. I love this product and have bought it multiple times in the past. Definitely recommend to help chapped lips for good!
Angi H.
This stuff is the absolute best for dry lips! The only downside is the shiny and greasy residue that it leaves behind...but it leaves your lips soft and luscious and definitely kissable. I would recommend this product to anyone...I have used it since I was a teenager.
Odaly L.
Los Angeles
I really like the brand Carmex. I enjoy it very much. I bought this product at Target i have also bought it at Walmart. To me it was like all other chapsticks, it was gentle but as soon as it wore off I would feel my lips chapped again. Although it feels soothing when on.
Reme B.
Springfield, MA
Was always around growing up so it was a just a staple to have . Taste and smell is pretty gross . Not sure how well it works for cold sores . Kind of moisturizes lips but it for sure doesn't dry them out like the Eos does to me
Sienna M.
Saratoga, CA
I use this often at night to moisturize when I'm not going to see anyone. The smell can be a bit much and off-putting. The texture can also be quite goopy and sticky. But it definitely moisturizes, sometimes to the point where your lips can feel very dry without it.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Carmex is the best lip balm to have in the winter when your lips are dry and cracked. It has long lasting moisture and soothes your lips immediately. It's easy to apply, and this 6 pack will last you an entire year or longer! I recommend.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to night lip product. It stays on all night, does not have a strong scent to annoy me, and I wake up with smooth lips. I keep it by my bed so I always remember. I can tell in the morning if I have forgotten as my lips feel dry.
Jeniffer C.
Paramount, CA
This lip balm is really good at healing your lips and keeping them moisturizing. The only thing about this lip balm is the scent doesn't smell to well. It did meet my expectations but I didn't like the smell of it. It wasn't to pleasing at all. I barely recommend it.
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington , IN
This has been a long time favorite for intensely chapped lisps. If I apply this everyday in the case of highly chapped lips, they heal faster than with anything else! It doesn't have a nasty taste or smell so that's a huge plus!!
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Works really good. I personally don't like the texture of it because it feels Vaseline like which i don't like on my lips. But other than that, it's a great product! I would recommend it to buy.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: