BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I love this brand. The tub takes me back to when it first came out and I lived on this lippy throughout high school and college. I like it because you can see exactly how much you have left. the downside is you have to put your finger in there to get the product out. (unsanitary) Still love it though!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
You can truly feel this stuff work!! In the winter and in the summer my lips get so dry either form the wind or being dehydrated and this stuff will pick my lips up and make them juicy in no more than 2 days!! I cant use this long term as it Is very strong and can irritate the skin around my lips.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I have always loved this brand, i have been using since i was a kid and like to stick by brands that I have grown up using. you can feel this product working the second you put it on which i really like. the only con i would say in the packaging, i don't necessarily like dipping my finger in chapstick
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
Carmex is a favorite lip balm of my mom who tends to get cold sores a lot. It works wonders for her and she's always has it handy.

Carmex to me is the heavy duty Chapstick I always go to when my lips are in dire need of conditioning. Not only doesn't it moisturize my lips but it's also so thick that it feels like it's protecting them from the elements!
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Keep this in my purse because I truely believe it works great however the taste is rather gross. 4 stars because I think it's the best product for chapped lips but because the taste isn't so great it lost a star. A thin layer is all you need. I can apply once maybe twice and I feel my lips are healed.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Carmex is one of those staples that you keep in your purse or by your bedside. You never know when you are going to absolutely need it. It is by far one of the best lip healer and moisturizers on the market. It does exactly what it is suppose to. The price is always right and you can get it anywhere. From tubes to tubes it comes perfectly for everyone.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Ohhhh my goodness, this stuff used to be my JAM. I even loved the medicated scent, because it meant that help was on the way to save my chapped lips. After a while, I think it became too severe, so I stopped using it. But I have overly sensitive lips. This is a great product and super cheap. I miss it!
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Carmex this is my absolute go to in the winter. Very hydrating and had been using it for years. The jar and squeeze tube are my favorite ways to apply. They are not expensive at all. They glide right on and moisturize nicely without a sticky or greasy feeling. Will continue to purchase.
MAVIS O.
Thi s is my number one lip balm that I have used. I love the mint smell and it moisturize your lips really well. It is my number one lip balm and I will recommend this lip balm.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is amazing for hydrating the lips at an affordable price. I think these jars last forever, but I hate having to stick my finger in there to apply. I prefer the tube version of this more. I actually like the smell of the original Carmex (I don't know if it's because I used this so much as a kid).
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: