BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jessica P.
Arlington, VT
My fav for decades! I have been using the Carmex Lip Balm Jar since I was 16! It is the only product I have found that keeps chapped lips at bay through out the long cold Vermont winter! It is easy to apply out of the jar (also available in tubes). I always have some in my purse, in the car, on the nightstand and in the bathroom. One of my lip essentials!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Carmex seems to be one of the more hydrating lip balms at the drugstore. I had a spell of horribly cracked lips one winter and tried nearly every lip balm at the drugstore. Carmex and one other brand was the only two that seemed to actually give me some relief. Plus this is the only brand I can get my husband to use since it looks less girly lol.
Stacey W.
I can't stand Carmex. First of all, the thought of putting your dirty fingers in a pot of goo and then rubbing that goo all over your lips is disgusting. You don't know what you have touched or what is lingering on your fingers. Then you are going to continuously dip into your pot of goo and rub all around your mouth and mucous membranes where your tongue can invite all kinds of who-knows-what into your system... Also, after a few re-applications, Carmex cakes horribly on your lips and it looks gross.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Carmex is one of those staples that you keep in your purse or by your bedside. You never know when you are going to absolutely need it. It is by far one of the best lip healer and moisturizers on the market. It does exactly what it is suppose to. The price is always right and you can get it anywhere. From tubes to tubes it comes perfectly for everyone.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I have always loved this brand, i have been using since i was a kid and like to stick by brands that I have grown up using. you can feel this product working the second you put it on which i really like. the only con i would say in the packaging, i don't necessarily like dipping my finger in chapstick
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
You can truly feel this stuff work!! In the winter and in the summer my lips get so dry either form the wind or being dehydrated and this stuff will pick my lips up and make them juicy in no more than 2 days!! I cant use this long term as it Is very strong and can irritate the skin around my lips.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I love this brand. The tub takes me back to when it first came out and I lived on this lippy throughout high school and college. I like it because you can see exactly how much you have left. the downside is you have to put your finger in there to get the product out. (unsanitary) Still love it though!
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
You can never go wrong with Carmex for the driest of lips. I use a very thick coat at night, and my lips are fresh and moisturized in the morning. It's a classic for a reason! I like this better than Burt's Bees just because it glides on a bit easier, but I would say that they are equally moisturizing.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Keep this in my purse because I truely believe it works great however the taste is rather gross. 4 stars because I think it's the best product for chapped lips but because the taste isn't so great it lost a star. A thin layer is all you need. I can apply once maybe twice and I feel my lips are healed.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
Carmex is a favorite lip balm of my mom who tends to get cold sores a lot. It works wonders for her and she's always has it handy.

Carmex to me is the heavy duty Chapstick I always go to when my lips are in dire need of conditioning. Not only doesn't it moisturize my lips but it's also so thick that it feels like it's protecting them from the elements!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: