BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jess S.
I don’t know about you, but I always keep a pot of this I my purse & another in my makeup bag! It’s the first step in my morning beauty routine & help moisturize my lips/prep them for any color I want to add before I start the day!
Ashlyn B.
Clayton, NC
I will always go back to this product. It is one of the only chap sticks that actually works to heal my dry, cracked lips. It's easy to apply using fingers, may not be the most hygienic packaging but I prefer the pot to the tube.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
The product is absolutely wonderful on the lips however it's not very convenient when you're out because you don't want to put your dirty fingers in your Chapstick then rub it on your lips if you don't have time to clean your hands.
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
This is by far the absolute best chapstick you can buy! From sunburn, chapped lips, cold sores, you name it, it will heal it within 24 hours! The taste is a lil medicinal but it's the only thing I buy when I need chapstick!
Maryjane R.
Huntington Park, CA
I think that personally every person should carry around a carmex with them. They always come in handy trust me, these lipbalms have been there for me since middle school all the way to the end of high school. Never was let down
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington, IN
This has been a long time favorite for intensely chapped lisps. If I apply this everyday in the case of highly chapped lips, they heal faster than with anything else! It doesn't have a nasty taste or smell so that's a huge plus!!
Jeniffer C.
Paramount, CA
This lip balm is really good at healing your lips and keeping them moisturizing. The only thing about this lip balm is the scent doesn't smell to well. It did meet my expectations but I didn't like the smell of it. It wasn't to pleasing at all. I barely recommend it.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
Carmen lip balm is a good product. The consistency can be a little thick and it doesn't have the best scent, but it does get the job done when you have cracked sore lips.
Keely-Marie H.
Osceola, WI
It's a classic product. Wonderful for cold Minnesota winters where chapped lips are an everyday occurrence. I prefer the squeeze tube because then you don't have to stick your gross fingers in the little container, but if this is all I have on hand I won't complain.
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
I cannot live without this. I use it on my lips every day and every night before bed, especially right after exfoliating them so they're nice and smooth. It takes a while to get through the little pot too so one pot lasts a while.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon