BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA
This is one of my all time favorite products! I use this several times a day but especially right before I go to bed. I just slather this stuff on and when I wake up in the morning my lips are nice and smooth. Also works great when you have a cold and your nose gets all dry from blowing all the time and you just put this on and it gets all better.
Julia L.
Portage , IN
Any one who's used Carmax before knows that it definitely works, you feel it instantly work when you apply it . Typically cheap and is for sure one of my husbands and I favorite lip care.
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Carmex this is my absolute go to in the winter. Very hydrating and had been using it for years. The jar and squeeze tube are my favorite ways to apply. They are not expensive at all. They glide right on and moisturize nicely without a sticky or greasy feeling. Will continue to purchase.
Iveth R.
I am more of the chapstick brand type of girl but I don’t mind switching it around. I use this whenever I have severe dry chapped lips so this has helped a lot and does wonders.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is amazing for hydrating the lips at an affordable price. I think these jars last forever, but I hate having to stick my finger in there to apply. I prefer the tube version of this more. I actually like the smell of the original Carmex (I don't know if it's because I used this so much as a kid).
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff works well on damaged lips and when you feel like your getting a cold sore. It has a medicated smell so I don't like to use it in the time. It feels cool and refreshing to use and makes you less aware of any lip issues. It's cheap and works. I keep a few jars around but it's not my go to balm.
Chelsea S.
Carmex is great! It stays on, seals in moisture so your lips don't get dried out and it lasts a long time. Just be careful in the summertime, it doesn't take much for it to melt.
Elizabeth M.
I love this product so much way more than the Carmen tube. I bought a packet of two over a year ago, & I still have mine. I feel very proud of myself for not having lost it yet.
Cassie T.
This Carmex is very minty which what my lips go for and i put it on before I go to bed it jurasically change my lips to very very moisturizing and not chapped lips in winter time
MAVIS O.
Thi s is my number one lip balm that I have used. I love the mint smell and it moisturize your lips really well. It is my number one lip balm and I will recommend this lip balm.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: