BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
If you have never used Carmex then I'm sure you're not even human... just kidding, but this is by far my absolute favorite lip balm when my lips are in distress!! Heals fast, soothes burning chapped lips, and it smells pretty awesome. Definitely recommend this to others!
😈Layla😈 V.
Princeton
Original or not Carmex is amazing. I have used both kinds. It's definitely worth the money. I've been using this since I was a child. It works best with cracked/chapped lips and especially works astonishingly if you have a type of mouth blister like a cold sore.
Maddie B.
Columbia, SC
This chapstick is great! It's small packaging helps with being able to store it almost anywhere. It's great for your lips and has easy to open packaging. It keeps your lips moist all day and is very effective. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends.
Sahara O.
Gainesville, GA
I have very sensitive skin and this is the only lip product that I trust to keep my lips moisturized everyday without being allergic to something in it. A lot of lip products have sunscreen in it and I’m very allergic to sunscreen so this is definitely my go to product!
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
Carmex works really well for extremely chapped lips which is nice. I feel like the product once applied stays on for a long time. I use carmax a lot in the winter months. The only problem is sometimes the taste can be not so good. I usually only use it when needed.
Jenna B.
The product is absolutely amazing, always. I️ love Carmex however I️ have acrylic nails so the pot makes it a little difficult to get the product out. It’s also a little difficult to apply because of how thick it is. However Carmex is hands down the best chapstick brand
saygee c.
I have really bad lips especially when it's winter time my lips are really dry I try using a lot of Chapsticks and different other products but ballistic was one of the awesome product I ever use and continue to use and heal my lip up really quick my lip was always moist and I had no more issues with dry lips
Melody K.
Can't go wrong with Carmex. Been around forever. All their products are great. The only thing I really use when my lips are extremely chapped or extremely damaged and in need of repair. Love the ease of use. Easily fits in pocket and or purse. Love the scent and flavor
Myia M.
dubuque
this product got all of the nasty dead skin off my lips. got it from my local drugstore. also from walmart, it very well met my expectations though it makes my lips crave it more. i love carmex this is not my first time using it. maybe add a few more smells thats all!
Thalia🌺 c.
I recommend for who ever has  bad chapped lips I suggest you to get asap this is a very effective product has help me a lot I recommend for who ever is struggling with very bad chapped lips recommend its quick and good if you really wanna cure it quick use Carmex!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: