BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
This was the first product I’ve ever tried for a winter cold sore. My aunt SWORE by this stuff and I was really hesitant to try it because the consistency is basically the same formula as Vaseline and I really dislike that texture also the smell is not flattering at all BUT if you don’t mind those things and you have a cold sore or very chapped and dry lips you MUST try this. It heals everything literally within a few hours. Now that Blistex has something similar I buy that because it smells better but this stuff works quicker for sure! So if you’re in a rush to get healed definitely get this one first.
Lilah F.
Petaluma
This product is amazing! I recently got over the flu, and this was the only product I could rely on to really take care of my extremely dry lips. I keep it on my nightstand now, and have continued using it even after getting over my sickness. The smell isn’t amazing, but it does smell like a lip balm that will do the job. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for smooth, hydrated lips.
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
its a great product but personally I'd choose the stick. Its easy to use but a bit messy. I wish it was more long lasting. It gets the work done. I have bought it at the local drug stores and easy to find it anywhere. I would buy it again because its always good to have it around.
Heather F.
One of my most favorite lip balms of all time! I've been using this stuff ever since I can remember!  Love the original, and the strawberry flavor!  I use this year round.  This makes my lips feel moisturized right away!  A little piece of heaven in each little tube!
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
The jar Carmex is excellent and soothing. My mother buys me about 20 each year because I go through them so quickly. I keep one in every aspect of my belongings and is so easy to use! Highly recommend for dry lips and for students who are always on the go or people who are always busy!
Amber J.
Shelby
This is a great product in the winter to help your lips.
The packaging could be better in my opinion but one of the best things about it though is my lips feel smooth forever. And it's not that expensive. I would definitely recommend this product to someone else.

Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this for the winter time. It’s nice because it not only helps your lips but you can put it under your nose as well to help with chapped area. This is super cheap and I always have one with me. I would recommend to anyone who has really chapped lips and needs a solution quickly
Delarae W.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar and Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube are my go to lip care products. They look like a gloss when going on and leave my lips feeling moisturized and hydrated.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I used this product since high school.  It gets heals chapped lips and cold sores.  It looks like a little bottle but it does last a long time.  The smell leaves something to be desired but it worth the overall benefits you get from the product. I would recommend to family and friends
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
A jar of this lip balm never leaves my bedside table or my purse. And a squeeze version stays in the console of my car. This is one of the few products I've found to actually keep my lips moisturized. I have purchased it for YEARS and will continue to do so as long as they keep making it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: