BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sujin K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have actually been using this for couple of months. Although it doesn't smell too good, its quite moisturizing. I've used it before but not as much as now. I don't like how I need to use my fingers, but I still use it everyday haha. I carry it with me everywhere! I would recommend people trying it why not
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Every winter I get cold soles this does a great job of moisturizing my lips and keeping my cold sores medicated you can buy it anywhere it’s super affordable it’s the overall great product
Abbi A.
Hate getting my finger all sticky but definitely works to heal those cracked lips in the winter time. I would recommend getting the stick one so you don't get your finger all sticky.
Ashlee A.
Schellsburg, PA
I love the classic Carmex! As the seasons change, my lips chap! Carmex has always been my go to for lip care. I believe it's a good value, last long, and always works! I also love that this product is available in most stores. I don't think I'll ever buy another lip care product to replenish my chapped lips.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this stuff. It helps protect my lips in the winter time but something that I use for year-round is for breakouts. It helps my pimples pretty much disappear overnight. I put a little dab if I feel one coming on or if it's already there and by morning the swelling and redness has reduced tremendously.
Jessica P.
Arlington, VT
My fav for decades! I have been using the Carmex Lip Balm Jar since I was 16! It is the only product I have found that keeps chapped lips at bay through out the long cold Vermont winter! It is easy to apply out of the jar (also available in tubes). I always have some in my purse, in the car, on the nightstand and in the bathroom. One of my lip essentials!
Natalia C.
Norwalk, CT
My all time favorite lip balm for years now! It makes my lips sooo smooth and even a little plumper looking. Works amazing when you put it on before bed, wake up with perfect lips!
Nicole R.
Saugerties, NY
A few of my friends have raved about Carmex, in fact they swear by it. However, I was not a fan. While it made my lips feel smooth for a little bit after i put it on, I felt like my lips were peeling shortly after and I was unhappy. It is extremely easy to use, however I would not recommend it to anyone.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
I would and do recommend this product to family and friends all the time. When your lips are chapped, raw, or even if you have a cold sore, this is the stuff to buy. It's the best bang for your buck. You can get it at your local dollar store and it's worth more than a dollar. It's soothing and healing.
Pooja P.
This has been my ride or die for more than a decade! i love the packaging and the product because it is so helpful in keeping my lips feeling smooth and refreshed all day. it is very easy to use, but i wish there was an applicator sometimes! i have bought this product time and time again and i love it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: