BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Dalia A.
I love chapsticks that give it that "burning feeling" just because it gives me that feeling like it's working. But these always leave my lips feeling so soft after.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Carmex is my go-to for chapped lips. Doesn't matter if it's winter or summer. If my lips are chapped, I just slather on some Carmex before I go to bed and by the morning my lips are fully moisturized. I have been buying Carmex for the past 5 or so years and I don't see that changing in the future. It's a staple for me.
Crystal T.
Quinlan, TX
I have used several different types of chapsticks over the years. A friend of mine introduced me to carmex and I was hooked from the start. The burning sensation when you first apply it lets me know it's working. I don't have to constantly reapply it which I love. And it's not greasy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone! I will never use another brand again!
Katie D.
New london, Ct
This is the most amazing chapped lip relief I have ever used. If my lips are chapped due to the weather, they are cured after a couple applications of this brand.
Kayla A.
Beaverton, OR
I feel like this is a classic product that has been around for years, so most people have tried it. I think the product works great, it doesn't have a pretty smell or anything, but it smells like its getting the job done. If you don't like putting on lip products with your finger, this isn't a good product for you, but if you don't mind, it's easy to apply! Great value!
Autumn S.
I've been using carmex for a while and it Keeps lips moisture all day. I actually tried other products but always seemed to come back to this, and I'm glad I did.
Christina C.
Topeka
You cannot go wrong with this stuff. It has been around all these years for good reason. Not only does it feel great on winter cracked lips, but having that cool smell so close to your nose can't help but make you feel just a little bit better as well. I personally prefer the tiny glass jar to the plastic tube of this product. It feels more indulgent and lasts forever.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
The best.
I have used this forever growing up in the far north. I was a competing skier and my lips would get dry and cracked to the point of bleeding we all used this to heal our lips from the conditions we were in this is the best you can get. It does smell funny but it's worth it and now you can get other scents.
belle e.
best brand and you cannot go wrong with the original this is my go too if i need or want any type of lip care i would recommend it to any and every one
Missy L.
Carmex is my go-to lip moisturizer when the weather starts to get cooler! I have been using it for 25+ years to relieve fever blisters and keep my lips from getting chapped in the cold! I love that it comes in the little jar because it lasts forever! I have recommended it to so many people over the years as well. As long as they keep making it I will keep using it!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: