BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
I give it a second chance but it was not for me. It's too sticky and the smell was not so great. Price was good. It's long lasting if you don't mind stickiness. I expecting something else. I would not buy it for myself anymore. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
eunique l.
My ultimate go to ChapStick. Before I wear lipstick or a bold lip color I always wear this while I do my makeup so it gives my lip a nice smooth soft look for my lipstick to look beautiful and not crumble.#musthave in your makeup kit.
Rikki H.
Spokane Valley, WA
This is by far the BEST, I have tried many chapsticks and by far this works the best for my lips, it always keeps the hydration with in the lips and keeps them looking clean, I also love the smell. I will always use this, and this a number one in my purse and diper bag!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I personally prefer the tube Carmex but my boyfriend on the other hand love the original small container. I have no idea why, I dislike the fact that my finger gets greasy.
Sandi V.
I put this on my lips every night for soft moisterized lips the next morning. Also discovered that if you have a cold or alergies it is good to rub around the base of the nose to keep from chapping.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I recently had some badly burned lips from an accident with peppermint essential oil. After 3 weeks of no relief, Carmex saved me! I will never again be without this product on hand at all times! I absolutely LOVE it! It works miracles!
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Tge jar of lip balm is even better as it's a real mist have for winters . Really a nice lip balm as it soothes the chipped skin problem of mine and a most have for winters
Kyrah G.
I recommend Carmen for EVERYONE! This formula helps smoothen our lips throughout day and night. It gives the lips a nice glossy shine and a healthy feel. The lips are less chapped and that’s a good thing. Carmex has a big influence on me because it helps me get smoother lips
Heather F.
Orlando, FL
One of the original lip balms for when your lips are extra chapped. Really gets your lips extra soft. A little on the heavy side though but necessary in the winter months.
Amber H.
Palermo, ME
I remember this always being in my dad's car as a child, and now grown up it's always in mine as well. This product is very reliable and does an excellent job at making your lips baby soft. It never fails me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality lip balm.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: