BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Vandita S.
If I could only use one lip treatment, balm, or gloss for the rest of my life, this would be it. Leaving it on overnight in a thick layer leaves me with the most flawless looking lips in the morning. I love the sensation it gives as well. I've been wearing it as a "gloss" lately because of its high shine and it looks and feels great all day.
THALIA P.
Montgomery, IL
I love this chap stick, it keeps my lips soft throughout the whole day. I prefer the stick rather than the car for hygiene purposes but still a great product.
alexis j.
Fresno, CA
it leaves my lips looking brand new. i use this everyday. i put it on before i do my makeup. and it makes a huge difference in the outcome. it was very affordable. i bout it for walmart.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
This is not effective for me at all for cold sores. It actually did nothing that I could notice. No good for the pain, or the length that the cold sore lasted. I would not recommend this to anyone, and I would not buy it again. Ever.
Madison S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is great - it is sooo moisturizing and really cures chapped lips well. If i put this on at night, i will wake up in the morning and it will still be there! its very long lasting. the only con is the scent. the scent is rather unpleasant, but you do get used to it.

also, not only does this product last on my lips, but in the container as well. Ive had my tin of it for so long, and it never seems to run out, as much as i use it
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried the Carmex lip balms based on a friend's recommendation. I personally am not a fan of it due to the consistency. However, I think it's still a great product and I understand why it's so popular, but it's not for me. I would recommend it for others who have extremely chapped lips, I think Carmex would help a lot!
Dalia A.
I love chapsticks that give it that "burning feeling" just because it gives me that feeling like it's working. But these always leave my lips feeling so soft after.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I love that this has stayed in a little jar after all these years. One of the best lip balms you can buy at such a good price.Heals dry chapped lips faster than most.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Carmex is something that has been around for years, as long as I can remember. I love how easy it is to apply and use and it's not messy. the packaging comes in all types, jar, stick, gel etc.. it meets all my expectations and I'm always recommending it to people. Carmex lip balm never ceases to amaze me, it always works, even when nothing else does. I highly recommend this product to you!. The smell isn't so great but it can always improve and I'm sure it will!
Katrina G.
Corp Christi, TX
My holy grail. Swear by this for chapped lips have been using this for years and years will continue to buy. Really works well for chapped lips and a good moisture for lips getting dry.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: