BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Navi H.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite lip moisturizer. It's the best out there and I trust it 110% I use it everyday. Once in the morning and once at night before going to bed. I also keep another one handy in my purse if I'm going out. It seriously gives your lips protection and keep them smooth. they feel soft and I also use it against sun protection. It's the best lip moisturizer product. I have a habit of feeling dead skin off of my lips and it keeps that in lock so no more dead skin. If you have chapped or cracked lips, this is the best product for you. It also lasts you longer than other chap sticks out there. This is the BEST product out there.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go to lip balm! It's affordable, it comes in a variety of packaging to suit different preferences, and it actually hydrates my lips. This is one of the few lip balms that keep my dry lips hydrated for a long time.
I know a lot of people say that this product can become addicting but the key is to not use more than 4 times a day!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I cannot live without this. I have been using Camex since high school and I still love it. It heals your lips, no matter if their chapped, cracked or have a cold sore. I use this everyday, especially at night before I go to bed. By using this everyday for a number of years, I haven't gotten a cold sore in years. I definitely recommend this!
Marisela C.
Lincoln , NE
I used this after my lips had an allergic reaction to a face wash and it dried, cracked my lips out terribly.  I used all sorts of different chapsticks, lip balms to try and heal my lips but nothing seemed to be working for me.  I decieded to go back to this the tried and true, and within two days of use my lips were back to feeling great! My lips weren't dry, cracked or had dead skin peeling from the corners of my mouth anymore! This worked wonders for me!
Jeannie W.
I get frequent cold sores and this is my go to treatment. It helps relieve the pain, keeps the cold sore from drying out and cracking and cuts my healing time in half.
Kiana M.
My grandma is the one who put me on to this one besides the tube and its great. Especially when I misplace my tube. Also I like sharing this one with people instead of having to use my tube.
Danielle D.
I don't typically get cold sores so I can't speak to how this works in that regard but for chapped lips this is king. I always go back to the original in the pot because it's simply the best. This is thicker than a typical Chapstick and a little more "sticky" but it really calms chapped lip pain. I like the smell too. It's a great value!
Jada J.
Louisville
nice product. keeps lips very moisturized & nice prices. Really helps my lips stay at their very best even in the harshest weather. I️ would recommend this product to anybody that needs or wants to try a new lip moisturizer
Jacklyn O.
Dublin, OH
Great results! Bad taste. This lip balm is great to use overnight, it treats your lips for a long time and leaves them moisturized for the entire next couple of days. It is thick and unpleasant if it ends up getting in your mouth. The tiny tub lasts a very long time, you would only have to repurchase a couple times a year, and for an extremely low price compared to other chapsticks on the market!
Brenda P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I definitely use this for those really dry lip days and my chapstick isn't working. I don't use it all the time just because it seems so medicated but it does the job!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: