BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dominique B.
Cincinnati, OH
carmex has ALAWAYS been my goto brand for when my lips are chapped or if i jut needed a little shine. A few things i like about carmex is the quality, it's inexpensive(it's only a dollar at some stores), and rather you buy the jar or the squeeze tube its easy to store in your purse or makeup bag and doesn't take up a lot of room.
Sophia P.
Amery
This is a very good product. The packaging is nice but kind of hard to find in my purse and also not the most convenient for storing in a pocket. It is difficult to get the product out with out having a greasy residue left on your fingers which is kind of gross. Wouldn't buy it again but I would buy it in the squeeze tube form.
Nina L.
Philadelphia , PA
Any time i feel my lips are really chapped this is the product i grab for to use. So hydrating and moisturizing. affordable and you can find this in any drugstore, walmart, target. this is a product i buy all the time and would highly recommend it
kristina g.
Ellijay, GA
i use this on cold sores as well as pampering my lips, the smell isent my favorite but the thickness of the product last all day, so you don't have to keep in re apply, i don't like that i have to use my finger it's super unsanitary for me, but the one that comes in a tube might be a better option, i just haven't tried it out yet!
Raia K.
I buy carmex over and over again! Carmex adds moisture and shine to my lips. The original scent is a bit over powering but I like all the new scents they have come out with. I usually grab a pack from Walmart or Target. You will not suffer from chapped lips if you use Carmex.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've ised Carmex since I was younger as the winters in Minnesota can get very very dry. The tins seem to last forever and moisturize your lips very well. The tingly feeling you sometimes get is nice too. Some people can't stand the smell but j think I'm just used to it.
Nikki A.
Elsmere, KY
If your lips get as dry as mine, you HAVE to use Carmex! After a long day of lipstick wearing, I put it on at night to rejuvenate my lips. I usually pick mine up at Target or Walgreens. It has a pretty strong smell, but it's worth it!
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
My dad uses this everyday, he raves about it. Me on the other hand doesn't care too much for it. It makes my lips sting and i don't like the smell of it. I do like that it heals my chapped lips really quickly especially in the winter.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product here has a very cooling feel. It is a long wear product I really love this brand. I've gone through many of these because of how they leave my lips. It is like if you're wearing lip gloss but a moisturizing very shiny one.
Marilenny P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I Live for these! i have one on my desk at work, and one in my car! they melt in the summer hehe but its still good! my lips don't function without this!! thank you carmex!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: