BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I love Carmex. It has remained consistent in what it can do if you have chapped lips or a cold sore or you just like it for its moisturizing benefits. It is very effective for just keeping your lips hydrated and moist. It is always a great price, never pricey. I am a repeat user. I keep one in the car, purse, bathrooms. I would recommend this to others.
Fabiola P.
You have very dry lips I would recommend this product!!! Carmex is a very good value for its price it's way to use and I am a repeated user it's a great lip balm and I would totally buy it again
Navi H.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite lip moisturizer. It's the best out there and I trust it 110% I use it everyday. Once in the morning and once at night before going to bed. I also keep another one handy in my purse if I'm going out. It seriously gives your lips protection and keep them smooth. they feel soft and I also use it against sun protection. It's the best lip moisturizer product. I have a habit of feeling dead skin off of my lips and it keeps that in lock so no more dead skin. If you have chapped or cracked lips, this is the best product for you. It also lasts you longer than other chap sticks out there. This is the BEST product out there.
Iambaileyrae
Hands down my favorite chapped lip balm. It is so effective and the cooling sensation gives such relief to chapped, dry, or sunburnt lips. I put it on every morning and under all my lipsticks.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I cannot live without this. I have been using Camex since high school and I still love it. It heals your lips, no matter if their chapped, cracked or have a cold sore. I use this everyday, especially at night before I go to bed. By using this everyday for a number of years, I haven't gotten a cold sore in years. I definitely recommend this!
Vanessa A.
This stuff works wonders for chapped lips in the winter. It smells very "medicinal" so I only use it at night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips soft and helps prevent cracking and peeling. This is also a great product to use if your lips are already cracked it helps soothe and restore your chapped lips.
Sonia B.
This is my absolute go-to essential, especially for the colder months. I'm someone who licks my lips a lot and doing that when its freezing outside causing my lips to get chapped quite easily! I'll use this every day & my lips never have that problem. The only problem I end up having is when I lose it and have to go grab some more 10 more times throughout the winter!
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
I don't know what it is about this lip balm but it's always a go to classic. I keep in my coat, car, purse, you name it I keep this with me all of the time. You do have to use a finger or something to apply it. I like the smell. It's not over powering. Can apply to keep lips moist or to help with already chapped & cracking lips. Doesn't burn or hurt already cracked lips.
Siera J.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using Carmel for years! I love how it moisturizes without that sticky feeling. I've also suffered from the occasional fever blister, and Carmel is literally the only thing that works.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go to lip balm! It's affordable, it comes in a variety of packaging to suit different preferences, and it actually hydrates my lips. This is one of the few lip balms that keep my dry lips hydrated for a long time.
I know a lot of people say that this product can become addicting but the key is to not use more than 4 times a day!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: