BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
eunique l.
My ultimate go to ChapStick. Before I wear lipstick or a bold lip color I always wear this while I do my makeup so it gives my lip a nice smooth soft look for my lipstick to look beautiful and not crumble.#musthave in your makeup kit.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is AMAZING! It feels great going on and stays with you for quite a long time so less re-applying. The tub it comes in is handy so you can easily find it when you need and you are less likely to drop or lose it. This is my go to brand and style!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I personally prefer the tube Carmex but my boyfriend on the other hand love the original small container. I have no idea why, I dislike the fact that my finger gets greasy.
Tawna N.
Evansville, WY
I bought it from a drug store years ago. Carmex is outdated anymore. It still is powerful but not pleasant. I have one from years ago somewhere but I don't know where as I wouldn't probably use it.
Tara H.
CAMBRIA, WI
This is the OG! Good old fashion Carmex with a pinch of white sugar makes the best lip scrub ever! After your scrub put on a thick layer of Carmex to sleep in and your lips will have the perfect texture to show off that new matte lippy
Isabella M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy carmex. It is highly helpful with chapped lips and it has great packaging. It helps plump up my lips and it's easy to apply and use throughout the day. It's at a good value and great easy to carry around package. I highly recommend this to others.
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
I usually use this squeeze tube but have recently started using this kind. I love it! It’s a different texture from the squeeze tube but it’s more moisturizing to me! I would also recommend this to use but more so in the winter months!
Lauren K.
Charlotte, NC
My mom always have this to us when we would get a cold sore. It works great and can double as a Chapstick, too. The formula is smooth and glides on easily, the consistency is like a firmer Vaseline.
Kyrah G.
I recommend Carmen for EVERYONE! This formula helps smoothen our lips throughout day and night. It gives the lips a nice glossy shine and a healthy feel. The lips are less chapped and that’s a good thing. Carmex has a big influence on me because it helps me get smoother lips
Ashley N.
American Fork, UT
Works well, lasts a long time, very hydrating, thick formula. I would recommend this product to people who are looking for something super hydrating to change the look and feel of their lip health.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon