BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
Love it, literally the only thing that ever works my lips always stay smooth and Uncracked with it! Any other product I use always wears off and just leaves a really really gross residue that I absolutely cannot stand! So carmex will always be my go to lip product
Allison P.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to for dry chapped lips year round but especially in the winter time. As someone that used to get cold stores when sick in winter as a kid. Using this keeps them away. I've been using this for over a decade and cold sore free! Prevents, stops it and soothes!!
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
This carmex balm is a good product. I used it more often when its cold because my lips started to get very dry and also used sometime before i put my lipstick on.
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
This is my go to lip product for dry lips. I usually get the cherry one this one has an ugly taste to it but it isn’t so bad and it’s worth it! It’s cheap and it does it’s job 🙌🏻 I’ve used this about a million of times and it doesn’t fail me. Yes I buy this once I run out 😊
MaryLib W.
Love this stuff! You can buy it for such a great price at any store. It doesn’t feel waxy on your lips and is very effective. It for sure met my expectations. The one thing about it is the packaging. I don’t like having to stick my dirty fingers in it but I would buy again.
Viktoria B.
There was a time everybody on youtube would hype this product. So i tried it too. The price is ok if you want something cheap, BUT i hate the smell, it even makes my mouth feel weird, like i have an after taste...my lips were ultra sticky and the most important: My lips would stay dry..
Kathryn H.
San antonio, TX
This stuff has always been great. I love Carmex because it provides instant relief to chapped lips as soon as you apply it. It also speeds up the process of healing chapped lips.
Megan M.
Torrington, CT
Carmen is my go too during the colder season with chapped lips, I make sure to always have one on hand! Not only are they a good value but gentle and moisturizing to your lips. If you get super chapped lips, you need this! I do prefer the stick version over the balm tin.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
I always keep one of these in my purse for days that I just don’t feel like applying lipstick or a no makeup day. Especially in the colder months. Nobody wants chapped lips & this is perfect to keep them moisturized. The round pot is perfect to just throw in your purse & go.
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
If you have never used Carmex then I'm sure you're not even human... just kidding, but this is by far my absolute favorite lip balm when my lips are in distress!! Heals fast, soothes burning chapped lips, and it smells pretty awesome. Definitely recommend this to others!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: