BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I'm not a big fan of Carmex products. It does an ok job at reversing chapped lips, but between the waxy consistency and the smell/taste it isn't worth it to me. A smoother formula that other brands have does a much better job and without that horrible taste in your mouth. Yuck!
Elisa M.
Londonderry, NH
Carmex lip balms work extremely well. Only not a five star because the flavor is kind of weird and they leave the lips looking greasy. This product is great if you don't care about either of those. Carmex is long lasting, only need to re-apply a couple of times a day.
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
The best lip products for dry, chapped, peeling lips or even cold sores. This is the best product I've used to help heal and moisturize my lips. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. It makes your lips instantly feel better with a cold tingling feeling. One application will help your lips with moisture loss, peeling, and chapping. I highly recommend for anyone who suffers from lip issues including cold sores.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I love carmex!! I use it almost every day. I pick at my lips so they're always dry and look bad but this helps soften them and heal them fast. It also helps for cold sores. I feel like carmex can be used for anything. And I always have them lying around the house.
Calysta H.
Brattleboro
My number one go to for when I need my chapped lips to heal quickly as possible. Very effective! The smell isn't the most pleasant thing but is worth it for the effect.
Erin B.
Carmex is a cult classic lip product. While the pot version is not my favorite its the product itself that is so great! It is long lasting and is great during the winter months and also for treatment of the pain related to a cold sore! Can't go wrong with Carmex!
ambria m.
Fairlawn
The chapstick itself is nice and smooth but it has a very weird taste and smell and the packaging was cheap and got dirty easily. i usually get the one that squeezes out not the one in this packaging because it makes your fingers dirty when getting the product out which is messy and you always need a napkin around or something of the sort to clean it off of your fingers.
Dionne R.
Orange Park, FL
I use Carmex everyday! I use it to keep my lips moist and it's a must before applying lipstick. During the fall and winter I use it before I go to bed putting some outside my lip lines. I keep several jars and tubes around. Like daily deodorant, Carmex is a must!
RoseAnn H.
I never leave home without my Carmex. And it's got to be in the jar lol. I always have very dry lips and this is the best way to moisturize them and get relief when they are painfully chapped. I have tried lots of other lip balms but finally realized something expensive with a fancy name isn't always better!
Janicka G.
Casselberry, FL
Carmex lip balm Is the only brand our family uses. We have tried others but always go back to Carmex. We keep one in our beach bags, one in each vehicle, my daughters back pack, my make up bag and my purse.. It's the only one I trust. Especially if I'm going to be out in the sun for a lengthy amount of time
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: