BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
This is my chapped lips go to! Whenever I have really chapped lips this always feels so smooth and healing like to my lips. Best for really chapped lips. Flavor is a little bitter. But I recommend to all! 10/10
Leah W.
New Tazewell, TN
Used this a lot when I worked in the cold kept my lips nice and moisturized. Bought it at Walmart wasn't very expensive good packaging very descriptive. Very easy to apply and to use.
member-4c332
I don't really like this for anything other than when I have a cold sore. It smells very unappealing and strong, and tacky. It also can be very messy since it's in a little pot packaging. Wouldn't not buy again.
Kim L.
I love the stuff good for the winter excellent for chapped kids easy to apply or use it all the time it made it my expectation yes I will buy this again all through the winter and again and again and again LOL!!!
Danielle S.
DULUTH, GA
I usually use Carmex more in the winter months, I love the way the original smells. The only con is if you use it too much it sort of thins the skin on your lips
Harley C.
Arlington
We leave this in my car for a quick leave on. But I've heard this stuff actually rips the liner of ur chapped lips and idk if that good or bad but I still use it
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
When your lips are extremely dry and cracked, there is nothing that compares to Carmex from the tin. This is my son’s favorite, being a double music major in college. Great value, and a fabulous product to have on hand. It’s wonderful!
Donna W.
Elmer, NJ
This is my go to product for lips.I get these little cuts on side of my lips or irritations this on the corners of lips and lips and next morning they are healed! Love this product!
Amber B.
I love this product so much!!!! When it gets cold this is my go to for everything lip. Feels smells good and makes my lips so soft cause this girl does not like chapped winter lips.
htxdanielaaaa
I have one of this right now actually I have a lot of chap sticks and this I love this product as well and fully recommend this it doesn't make me look bad at all honestly when they are shiny they are perfect.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: