BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria R.
El Paso
This is the ‘ go to ‘ for chapped lips. It can heal within days. Gentle not harsh at all. It’s a bit pricey for something so little but works wonders. I did meet my expectations with this Carmex. I would definitely keep buying Carmex until death
Becca E.
Avon
This product moisturizers well but has a definite chemically and petrochemical smell. I use this when I get very sick for when I need serious hydration although I hate the smell and also the taste. I will probably use it again for when I am sick.
Caroline P.
Doral, FL
This lip healing product is a must-have in every household. It mosturizes and heels cracked and dry lips. Specially in the winter time. The smell is really good and i lasts a lot
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
Carmex is a very tried and true brand in my family. I can't remember my grandmother using any other type of lip product. While it's not all flowers and smells it gets the job done quicker and heals better than any other lip product I've ever used.
Alaina B.
Lafayette
I absolutely love Carmex! I love the smell of carmex and I just like the texture if I'm needing something thick. The packaging is nice and bright and easy to locate. I have used Carmex multiple times! I use this especially when I get cold sores.
Lexy K.
O Fallon, MO
I used to love Carmex and it was the only lip product I used for years. I did feel like it was very addicting though and my lips would become very dry throughout the day if I did not keep reapplying. I eventually was able to stop using it and wouldn't want to get addicted to it again.
Jennifer O.
My favorite thing ever. Carry it around all the time . Makes lips smooth and nice. Really great proud product. Really recommend this product it’s very great. Also last a really long time and able to fit in pocket . Very good size to carry around.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Best thing in the world for cold sores. I love this stuff I keep it in my make up bag year round. It's also a good a base for other products it smoothing and allows other colors not to crease into the lip.
Fernanda S.
Lincoln Park
Verry smooth and nice & cooling always helps me  when I need an extra boost on my lips. Always end up comeing to it. It's a gentle product to use it really helps. The packing it's nice but I think it could be better yes definitely could be better.
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
My all time only lip balm that I will use. Every other product does not work on my lips so when I am without carmex I feel naked. I use this product literally every day, all day.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: