BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shelly J.
Sahuarita
Ther is a reason Carmex has been around forever! It is tried and true!
It is a great value for the amount you get. It glides onto the lips without getting oily or gunky!
It immediately soothes dry, chapped lips and keeps them moist for hours. If you haven't tried Carmex run to the store right now and grab a jar! You are going to need it this winter!!
Ariadna G.
El Paso, TX
I love the cherry one because it smells so good. It is very easy to apply and you can actually feel it working. It does have nice packaging too. This product did meet my expectations and I would recommend it to everyone with chapped lips!
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love Carmex, not only do I use it on my lips, I generally buy the tubes for that, but I use it on those nasty hangnails I get or if an area of my hands gets really chapped.
Brienna (Brie) F.
I have been loyal to this stuff for as long as I can remember. My dad always had a jar of carmex in his car when I was growing up, and now I do too. I have extremely sensitive skin and lips that chap the minute the temperature begins to drop outside. This stuff keeps my lips protected and heals any damage that occurs when I forget to apply it (oops). It's also extremely affordable and easy to use.
Danielle S.
DULUTH, GA
I usually use Carmex more in the winter months, I love the way the original smells. The only con is if you use it too much it sort of thins the skin on your lips
Kim L.
I love the stuff good for the winter excellent for chapped kids easy to apply or use it all the time it made it my expectation yes I will buy this again all through the winter and again and again and again LOL!!!
Harley C.
Arlington
We leave this in my car for a quick leave on. But I've heard this stuff actually rips the liner of ur chapped lips and idk if that good or bad but I still use it
Leah W.
New Tazewell, TN
Used this a lot when I worked in the cold kept my lips nice and moisturized. Bought it at Walmart wasn't very expensive good packaging very descriptive. Very easy to apply and to use.
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
This is my chapped lips go to! Whenever I have really chapped lips this always feels so smooth and healing like to my lips. Best for really chapped lips. Flavor is a little bitter. But I recommend to all! 10/10
Kasey C.
I really like this product. It's lasted much longer since it is in a jar instead of a tube. My lips do easily dry out and this just makes my lips feel very soft. Definitely recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: