BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
kiersten L.
This is an ok lip balm I use it when my lips are super dry but I can't put to much or else I just end up wiping it off because of the smell and it's ro olly for me
Jami L.
Clovis
My go item when my lips are dry or a blister is happening! It’s a great price for the value! And if you lose one it’s easy to replace and keep in multiple places!
Shelly J.
Sahuarita
Ther is a reason Carmex has been around forever! It is tried and true!
It is a great value for the amount you get. It glides onto the lips without getting oily or gunky!
It immediately soothes dry, chapped lips and keeps them moist for hours. If you haven't tried Carmex run to the store right now and grab a jar! You are going to need it this winter!!
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring one beauty product, it would be Carmex! I'm an Arizona girl so I am always in need of something to fight my dry, chapped lips. Carmex goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky or clumpy. It also lasts for hours and, unlike other products I've tried, it doesn't end up making my lips feel even more chapped once it dries. It doesn't have much of a scent, which is kind of nice as I sometimes get tired of scented lip balms. Also, it's cheap and one little tin lasts forever--a little goes a long way!
Rhonda C.
I like having Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm around in the winter time, be it the Lip Balm on the Stick or the Carmex in the little Regular Jars. I feel if you wear this in the winter your lips should stay in great shape. I have always trusted Carmex. You can not go wrong with Carmex. I also like the Regular Jars that it comes in, as long as you keep the lid shut tight then it should stay fresh until it's gone.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NY
Never bought a 2 pack before but the single ones are very inexpensive which I love. I use this as a base when applying any lipstick to keep my lips moist all day.
amber k.
Kingston
amazing!!! helped my cracked dry lips in ONE day!! all you have to do is apply a small amount to your finger and rub it on your lips! its a reasonable price as well. 10/10 recommend .
Becca S.
Man, this stuff is like my little side-kick. I never leave home without it and I've been using it since I was just a kid! No, it doesn't smell nice. Or taste nice. Or look nice. LOL but dang it sure helps soothe chapped lips! I always struggle with chapped lips, no matter how much water I drink, and no matter the season, it's just an issue I've dealt with my whole life. Carmex helps while other products worsen the issue by making my lips drier! And it's cheap to boot!
Grid 🦄.
South Gate , CA
I don't know if it's just me but I love the way my lips tingle when I apply this to my lips. I feel it working against my dry lips. Definitely a staple in my bag!
Sam E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product so much especially in the winter months when my lips get so chapped.It is soothing and calming and I definitely use it everyday! Would definitely recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: