BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN
So hey ive been using carmex since i was in middle school it feels so fresh on the lips the way i use it tho is every nighy when i brush my teeth ill brush my lips with my tooth brush to exfoliate then ill rub my lips with a towel and ill apply carmex and go to bed. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft so when i wear liquid lipstick my lips wont crack!
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
This chapstick is very good! I like the formula, very hydrating for my lips. I've gone thru two of this and bought it on CVS. The little container is really cute but application gets messy, specially because you have to dip your fingertips and it can get under your nails. Would recommend buying the other forms (like the tagged one) of this product, but gets 4 stars because of the formula!
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite lip balm. Its very long lasting. it keeps my lips very smooth. its very easy to apply and gets rid of chapped/ dry lips fast. It totally met my expectations since I'm a eos type of girl but this product does its job as well. I would totally buy this again.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This product tingles and helps with the sting of a cold sore, but it doesn't speed up the healing. I still use this product after my sore has started healing and starts to crack/dry out. Carmex is one of the best balms for dry lips and the scent is pleasant. It tastes okay too.
Nickie M.
North Royalton, OH
If I have chapped lips this is my go to product. I also have used it on my 4 year old when he gets chapped lips around his lips with good results. This does not have a good scent (more medicinal) and it causes a tingling sensation...but...if you have dry chapped lips consistent use of this product will clear it up quickly.
Christine V.
Carmex burns. Carmex feels unpleasant, but it gets the job done. If you have a cold sore on your lip, Chapstick or Burt's Bees will not solve the issue. Only Carmex will get rid of that cold sore. Just keep in mind it will burn when you use, but eventually the burn wears off.
Sara W.
Always love the classic Carmex lip balm in the metal pot. Grew up with my nana slathering this on my lips and still use it today. Love the practical packaging and even more I love the lip balm. Somewhat resembles Vaseline and but goes on smooth. Wish it had different scents.
Symone S.
I just bought this a few days ago, because I had a split in my lip and my lips were overall unhappy with me. This keeps them moisturized, and has a slight cooling feeling when it first goes on. I now use it to condition my lips overnight, for soft lips to apply lipstick to the next day. <3
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
These jars are very handy to carry in every season. In Florida we have summer and winter. There is little room for the other two seasons. When it is hot it is hot. When it is cold it is cold. These jars are great to have in your purse, your desk drawer, your car, your beach bag, or anywhere for solid protection from the harsh environment. They work well and are reasonably priced.
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
When I was really little my dad used to get me these every time I had a cold sore or chapped lips and they used to get rid of those problems. This product does have good value and was inexpensive. This product is always in my hand whenever I have a cold sore or chapped lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: