BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Elise P.
Tega Cay
I’ve used this product for years. I lately have started to fall off. Might be time to try cherry. The medicated scent is getting to me. Stays on long and works welll
JessAnn H.
Sadly I can't give this product 5 stars as I usually would give most Carmax products. You can find it almost anywhere which is convenient. But, the stick falls apart easily and leaves a nasty feeling on my lips.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is my all-time favorite product. I will accept this most awesome lip balm in the tube if I must, but I prefer it in dish. It's definitely easy to apply. I am a lazy chick, so I just press the tube to my lips, but you can use your fingers to apply it too. I use Carmex every single day, and have used it every single day for years to treat my sensitive, oft-chapped lips. It's just my go-to.
Elizabeth O.
I really love this product, I feel like it takes care of my lips. My only qualm is how the container is shaped, it makes for a difficult using of the entire product.
Anais R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Carmex is what i go to when theres no blistex around lol although I love the smell I feel like carmex lacks that medicine feel to it tht blistex has. But its good!
Erminia M.
This is always my back-up, go to when my lips are wind parched from winter. It can get pretty cold in Chicago and lips take a beating. I exfoliate and moisturizer my lips, but nothing SAVES them like Carmex. Nothing.
Celina M.
This is wonderful especially for colder seasons. I forgot my lotion once and my knuckles and my hands were extremely dry I put a little bit on my hands and it worked!! Not only is it great for lips but also dry hands
Kimberly P.
Best chapstick to use when lips are really ' crusty ' . After 10 min lips feel like new! The only downside to this is that it smells a little bad. Simple cute packaging that could be reused.
Jennifer R.
I have been buying this lip balm for many years. Its a great value and lasts a really long time! It is long lasting and not sticky after you apply it. I like the packaging and I would definitely recommend to others!
Shelly J.
Sahuarita
Ther is a reason Carmex has been around forever! It is tried and true!
It is a great value for the amount you get. It glides onto the lips without getting oily or gunky!
It immediately soothes dry, chapped lips and keeps them moist for hours. If you haven't tried Carmex run to the store right now and grab a jar! You are going to need it this winter!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: