BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mai K K.
My go to nighttime chapstick. It's always right at my bedside. Love love love the scent, the formula and the creaminess that just melts on your lips for soft hydrated lips.
Joseph M.
Works wonderful but smells horrible and tastes like medicine, this does work wonders in the winter and keeps the lips soft, but you have to get past the smell and taste
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My 16 year old daughter uses this constantly! She uses it just for moisture for her lips but it is also great for cold sores !! She carries it everywhere with her!
beth h.
Roxboro
Have used my whole life, love how it instantly mosturizes my lips leaving them shiney and smoothe! Easy to apply, and easy to just throw in your purse or pocket and go!
Alejandrina D.
Hattiesburg
This stuff is so great. It works like a magical wand. This is the best because it is free and great.😙 Why would you not want something for free that works really good.
Katelyn C.
Mobile
I don't really like Carmex. It has so much hype around it so I tried it and was very let down. My lips were still dry n cracked and the formula is very thick and goopy.
Jennifer H.
Lewisville
I love this carmex!! My lips can be all broken and dry and as soon as i put this on it's such a great relief! Definitely recommend it, specially since winter is coming!
Malisa W.
One of my favorites. ...this stuff comes in handy especially for chapped , wind burned lips and fever blisters ....I always keep a couple of these laying around the house
Karina A.
Love!!! I always have this in my purse!! And always repurchase this!! I love the way it feels on the lips and the way it helps my chapped lips in less than a day or two!!
||Melissa|| R.
Fontana, CA
I love Carmex. It is a staple in my life. I always use it. Carmex is amazing and it moisturizes your lips. It did give meet my expectations. The price is really cheap.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: