BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
A stable in the winter, carmax is super healing and absorbs well. It is super affordable and can basically be bought anywhere. The original flavor is kind of medicine tasting for me personally but I've actually grown fond of it. Definitely recommend.
Danielle L.
Lowell, MA
I did not like this stuff at all. It doesn't have a nice taste at all. I also felt like i was putting wax on my lips. I was constantly aware that i was wearing it and i felt like it made my lips sticky. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Natalie N.
West Monroe, LA
I used to always buy this product, and it does a great job At keeping my lips soft and hydrated. My only con is that the formula is way to
Greasy and it makes a huge mess on my lips.
Raven M.
Very moisturizing and effective. Helps even soothe fever blisters. You can buy it at Walmart or any drug store. The packaging is average and has stayed the same as far as I can remember. Easy to use and apply. I would purchase again for sure. Very easy to find.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
This product is so convenient and lovely. Smells and feels great on my lips. I have used this product for years and am still completely satisfied. One tin lasts a lifetime. Something I buy all the time. Very happy customer. Would buy again definitely.
Brittney K.
I used to use this all the time. I used to call it my "car wax" (get it? Carmex, car wax) It's not all that enjoyable to wear, I prefer something a little more gentler and hydrating.
Nicole M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have used this product for years. It is my one go to product when my lips are dried and chapped. The smell is great and the way it makes my lips feel is awesome. I cannot say enough about how great this product is. I recommend it to everyone I know.
erica s.
Carmex is a good brand to trust when looking for something to moisturize your lips. You can get it at any local store such as Cvs or Walmart. It's easy to apply and there is a fair amount inside the jar.
Maddie H.
I loved this product so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!! I bought it at walmart in the checkout line looking for a good chapstick and i heard carmex did the job. What i heard was soooooooo true!! I reccomend this product to my friends all the time!! Love it!
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
This has been a good product in the past. It seems to help heal my lips, despite the smell of the balm is a bit strong and doesn't taste great.

I haven't used it in awhile, but it is a good value and does last for many uses. I would recommend to others for chapped lips and for cold sores.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: