BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Samantha M.
Stratford Ct
I use this product almost every day this time of the year its really good for dry or chaped lips. My lips tend to get very chaped around this time of the year and carmex really helps with my lips and i like the way it smells and feels on my lips.
Amanda S.
This works perfect for chapped lips from winter cold and wind. Very good price and easy to open. Wish they would make it in a stick vs a round container so I don’t have to use my finger. All in all a nice product that could use a redesign and maybe a better scent, smells alittle medicinal.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I'm pretty sure everyone with super chapped lips has reached for Carmex before. It's gotta be a household staple. It's not the most flattering packaging, but it works and that's all that matters. I keep a pot of Carmex next to my bed to wear at night.
Samantha S.
If you have cracked lips.. beware this will burn. It feels soothing on semi dry and normal lips but extremely dry will burn BUT it will work. The camphor is a  natural "healing" ingredient so if you can last through the slight tingle this is a good one.
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
Keeps your lips feeling great. The smell isn’t the greatest. But very long lasting and does its job. Not on the pricey side either. Easy to apply and small enough to stay in your pocket. Even tho it’s not my top choice I would still use it again
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
As a trumpet player, these were always a go to! Nice texture, great feel and not too greasy that allowed us to play and keep our lips moisturizer without any issues. I always liked the pot version best, but I’m sure all the others are great as well!
Victoria R.
El Paso
This is the ‘ go to ‘ for chapped lips. It can heal within days. Gentle not harsh at all. It’s a bit pricey for something so little but works wonders. I did meet my expectations with this Carmex. I would definitely keep buying Carmex until death
Cheri N.
Really good for what it is. Excellent at relieving severely chapped lips and keeping them smooth through the coldest and driest days. Used to be my daily go-to. Not a big fan of the smell/taste though...could definitely improve on the original.
Angela C.
Wasco
Cant go wrong with this. This is So cheap and worka So Good, it is like it is a lip exfoliator that you do not Have to put Any work into it. I Have been using this product ever since I was little. Everyone in my famuły uses this product as well.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
Love this. Very accessible at the drug store, and also very affordable. Stays on my lips for a while and I can feel the moisturization for a long while. Highly recommend, and I can see after time an improvement in the moisture of my lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart