BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jeannie W.
I get frequent cold sores and this is my go to treatment. It helps relieve the pain, keeps the cold sore from drying out and cracking and cuts my healing time in half.
Stephanie P.
My best friend, my everything. This product was my savior!! I was on accutane for almost a year. I literally tried everything I could. I was so desperate, but I came across this product and it saved my life instantly. It instantly worked when I applied. I didn't have to apply so often which is what I really loved. If this product did not exist I honestly do not know what I would've done. I would not choose any other lip hydration product rather than this one. Accutane users this will be a life saver and not a waste of money.
Jacklyn O.
Dublin, OH
Great results! Bad taste. This lip balm is great to use overnight, it treats your lips for a long time and leaves them moisturized for the entire next couple of days. It is thick and unpleasant if it ends up getting in your mouth. The tiny tub lasts a very long time, you would only have to repurchase a couple times a year, and for an extremely low price compared to other chapsticks on the market!
Jada J.
Louisville
nice product. keeps lips very moisturized & nice prices. Really helps my lips stay at their very best even in the harshest weather. I️ would recommend this product to anybody that needs or wants to try a new lip moisturizer
Danielle D.
I don't typically get cold sores so I can't speak to how this works in that regard but for chapped lips this is king. I always go back to the original in the pot because it's simply the best. This is thicker than a typical Chapstick and a little more "sticky" but it really calms chapped lip pain. I like the smell too. It's a great value!
Brenda P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I definitely use this for those really dry lip days and my chapstick isn't working. I don't use it all the time just because it seems so medicated but it does the job!
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
This was the kind of lip balm that my mother used while I was growing up. There is something nostalgic about it, but I personally do not care for it. While it does work really well for chapped lips or cold sores, I do not like the smell or taste. It also stings a bit and makes your lips feel tingly and not it a good way. With all the possible choices for lip balm, I would go with something else.
Marisela C.
Lincoln, NE
I used this after my lips had an allergic reaction to a face wash and it dried, cracked my lips out terribly.  I used all sorts of different chapsticks, lip balms to try and heal my lips but nothing seemed to be working for me.  I decieded to go back to this the tried and true, and within two days of use my lips were back to feeling great! My lips weren't dry, cracked or had dead skin peeling from the corners of my mouth anymore! This worked wonders for me!
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
You just can't beat Carmex products. They are the ONLY lip product I have every used that truly heals and prevents all chapping or issues.

Obviously you don't want to be licking it, but the 'flavor' leaves your lips feeling cooled and refreshed. Perfect every single day, winter or summer.

The downfall of this particular product is the jar. I love carmex on my lips but I don't want it on my hands unless they're dry too! Tubes an sticks are much more practical.
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
I love Carmex! It's super cheap and you can find it at the dollar store or Walmart. My lips get supper chapped and it helps! It keeps my lips super smooth and it lasts unlike chapstick. You don't have to reapply it very often. I would definitely recommend if you have chapped lips or just need to give your lips a little moisture!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: