BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My 16 year old daughter uses this constantly! She uses it just for moisture for her lips but it is also great for cold sores !! She carries it everywhere with her!
Tnb R.
I believe this is better than blistex! My go to when I have a cold sore. I love the instant, and constant relief of itching, and tingling when applied to my cold sores.
Kaliyah K.
I love Carmex! I feels for creamy on my lips and it has good smell. It's a good value and long lasting. It also has a minty nest. The packaging is nothing special and I would buy this again.
Mai K K.
My go to nighttime chapstick. It's always right at my bedside. Love love love the scent, the formula and the creaminess that just melts on your lips for soft hydrated lips.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
This used to be my go to. You got that tingling sensation when you applied it but I never enjoyed the taste. I have plenty of friends and family that swear by Carmex but I prefer others.
||Melissa|| R.
Fontana, CA
I love Carmex. It is a staple in my life. I always use it. Carmex is amazing and it moisturizes your lips. It did give meet my expectations. The price is really cheap.
Alissa H.
Yucaipa, CA
nothing bad to say about the product. i use for chapstick, and in winter time around the bottom of my nose to be able to moisturize areas affected by tissues/dryness.
Heather K.
Columbia Heights
Work's the best for me during the long COLD winters in MN. I really like the jar because you can really control the amount you use, it also won't end up in the cap.
Diana
You can't ever go wrong with Carmax! It's great to have for the winter. I bought it at my local drug store. It's minty the only thing I don't like it's that you have to use your finger but other then that it works great.
Marielena O.
Washington, DC
Not just for lips. Works well on minor burns and rashes. These are the .25 oz baby jars. There is also a new 4 oz big jar for hands etc.

Here is a rundown on ingredients

ALLANTOIN
Helps with moisturization as it softens, plus helps heal chapping.

ALOE BUTTER
Helps heal and soothe with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

CAMPHOR
Alleviates the burning, itching and pain of chapped lips and cold sores.

CANDELILLA WAX
Gives our stick formula its staying power.

CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE
A naturally occurring skin softener that also helps prevent drying.

CETYL ESTERS
Hydrate skin and give a silky feel to our lip balms.

COCOA BUTTER
An excellent natural emollient, protecting dry lips and helping with moisturization.

DIMETHICONE
Relieves irritation and protects the tender skin on your lips.

LANOLIN
Helps protect skin and locks in moisturization.

MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL
Adds long-lasting moisturization, rejuvenating lips and retaining softness.

MENTHOL
Cool and refreshing, menthol offers relief from discomfort.

PETROLATUM
The most effective moisture barrier available.

PHENOL
Fights germs and eases discomfort as it gently removes dead, dry skin.

SALICYLIC ACID
A mild exfoliant that allows moisturizers to soak in better and faster.

SHEA BUTTER
Helps with moisturization, quickly relieving dryness and cracking.

VITAMIN E
Helps prevent drying, chapping, and the formation of free radicals.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: