BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this stuff! It really does help with dry lips especially in the winter. Can grab it right at the checkout at Walmart too. I have been using this almost my whole life and will continue to use.
Orjita B.
Jamaica, NY
THIS HAS TO MY FAVORITE ONE OF ALL TIMES! It lasts so longs and keeps my lip moisturized for the whole day! I bought this from the drugstore and I am glad I did! It was super effective in making my lips smooth for lipstick application. I would recommend!
Afton L.
Lakeland, FL
The taste has always been a little odd to me, but now it's so sweet because it means relief is on it's way. My husband works out in the sun and this is the only product that protects enough to make his lips kissable.
Ryleigh J.
Satsuma
Has an interesting minty smell and taste, also acts  as a lip plumper and makes them look very plump and lush, works great as an after scrub conditioner,  very long lasting, and not expensive at all, and will buy again, would definitely recommend to others
Kenia M.
San Diego
Love that you can share this product and take it anywhere you go! Definitely met my expectations and it is not expensive at all, it can be found practically anywhere. It was effective and efficient. I would buy this product again, as I have previously.
Madison B.
This lipstick it great this is my favorite to use!!!! The price is great . The smell is strong but it woks great in the pic I had used carmex it made my lips shine I will keep using this brand forever
Hannah S.
A holy grail product, this product is stashed in my car, purse, and bathroom. it's great for the Chicago winter, when my lips are at their all-time dryness. While the scent can be a bit harsh for everyday use, it's great to apply in the evenings.
Brittney H.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband introduced me to this product actually, because I'm always saying I want to try something new & one where I can bring with me anywhere. I always have a Carmex in my purse, car anywhere I'm going. I love this product & it has a nice minty scent.
Rachel D.
WAUKESHA, WI
I don't like this lip balm. I've tried it in the squeeze tube, pan, and balm stick format. It's a waxy formula. It doesn't seem to have any added fragrance but it smells like menthol and plastic to me. It was gifted to me, so maybe I got a bad one or it was expired.
Ashley K.
Coeburn
Great for repairing chapped, damaged lips and restoring them. Met and highly exceeded all expectations. The smell was unappealing but gentle on skin. I am a repeat user especially during winter months. I would one hundred percent recommend to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: